Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Finally a look to go along with the performance.

image_5.jpg

0508_nissan_skyline_01.jpg

gtr2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello 350Z meets C6 Vette meets RX8! Is this one going to show up in the US?

I thought 350Z when I first saw it too. Looks cool I think.

huskyfan23 said:
Is this one going to show up in the US?

The article I read said it was going to be released to a "world" market. It didn't specifically say US.

the new skyline is a 350/ infinity g35, that gt-r is just restyled a bit from there

I have been super impressed with Nissan the last few years...those Z cars just have awesome lines..the Infinities are just plain sick.

That is one badass looking car. It would be very cool if they brought it to the US.

bad ass car wow look at this beast I hope they bring it to the US

The new Skyline IS coming to the US. Nissan realized way too late that they could have made a fortune selling tons of those here in the states, but they have come to their senses, and are going to give it to us. Finally!

I've always liked the Skyline, even when it was a suped up AWD 240sx. You had to know if they redid it, it would look like the 350 with how well that thing has done. I like it. Is it going to be AWD too?

Not too shabby. THe old Skylines just looked like a regular car with a wing.

I like the new look. Very sleek. What are the numbers like? Also, TTIUWMP.;)

(this thread is useless without more pictures.) :p

BeauJ said:
Not too shabby. THe old Skylines just looked like a regular car with a wing.

Yep, Just like the WRX STI. Nice performance, but butt ugly.

DocVijay said:
The new Skyline IS coming to the US. Nissan realized way too late that they could have made a fortune selling tons of those here in the states, but they have come to their senses, and are going to give it to us. Finally!
Will it have a $70k price tag? I'm not fond of Asian imports, just curious.

huskyfan23 said:
Will it have a $70k price tag? I'm not fond of Asian imports, just curious.

No price announcement yet. The previous gen Skyline had been selling for about $55k over in Japan. You could get them here through a company in California for about $90k (in RHD only though). I imagine the new car's price will stay pretty close to the previous Japanese prices, and I'm guessing the US version won't be any more expensive since it's now standardized for the whole world.

FROADER: Yes, the new Skyline will be AWD. Anything less would be too radical a departure for it. This car has some seriously awesome technology in it. I can't wait!

EDIT: I expect the actual car will be toned down a bit from the car in the pictures, not quite so... "different."

looks very snazzy

Back