No "Services" via voice control button | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

No "Services" via voice control button

Bohunk

Reaction score
City, State
Glen Ellyn, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Platinum
When I select "connect to services" on the screen I get a response that says "call cannot be completed at this time." BUT if I ask the VOICE to CALL, the prompt asks "what name?", I say "Services" (because I saved the dialed number to my phone book), and PRESTO it connects. What the heck is going on?????:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When I select "connect to services" on the screen I get a response that says "call cannot be completed at this time." BUT if I ask the VOICE to CALL, the prompt asks "what name?", I say "Services" (because I saved the dialed number to my phone book), and PRESTO it connects. What the heck is going on?????:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Hi, Bohunk!

We're looking into this. Were you able to download directions?

Rebecca

No, I cannot. It says "do you want to download the destination" and I answer affirmative, next I hear an intermittent buzzing for about 2 minutes and the call ends with no destination saved. ???:confused:

No, I cannot. It says "do you want to download the destination" and I answer affirmative, next I hear an intermittent buzzing for about 2 minutes and the call ends with no destination saved. ???:confused:

I didn't think you would be able to. :/ We're still looking into this though. Side note: You can also visit your dealer and have them check your GPS module to rule it out.

Rebecca

OK, next oil change will do, But, please keep us posted as to your fix. Any news on the US Cellular and Vehicle Health Report?

Back