• Register Today It's free!

non HID headlite brightness

cbx1047

Reaction score
City, State
waikesha, wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 limited
I have had my new Ex about a week now, and I feel the headlights could have been made a little brighter. I have been driving at night with the brights on and no one ever flashes their lites at me! The headlights seem to be adjusted OK. ( They are not aimed down at the road)
I was wondering if there is a brighter bulb I could use to replace the fogs with? I have heard that if you go up much in bulb output they don't last to long, and would not want to get caught with a burned out headlight. Any thoughts

I have had my new Ex about a week now, and I feel the headlights could have been made a little brighter. I have been driving at night with the brights on and no one ever flashes their lites at me! The headlights seem to be adjusted OK. ( They are not aimed down at the road)
I was wondering if there is a brighter bulb I could use to replace the fogs with? I have heard that if you go up much in bulb output they don't last to long, and would not want to get caught with a burned out headlight. Any thoughts
Just a note to let you know that in some states it is illegal to drive with fog lights on unless you encounter an area of reduced visibility. And, no, darkness does not count. One of the first changes I always make to a new vehicle is to upgrade the headlights. My EX is supposed to come with the HID lights so I will give them a try before looking to upgrade. There are many bulbs on the market (Internet) you can use to upgrade your headlights.

Back