North Face 2000 for sale!

a1ballc2

Reaction score
City, State
Essex UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 North Face
Hi all!
I'm new to this forum, and am the current keeper of a 2000 North Face explorer in Forest Green. It was my dad's for at least a decade maybe more before and I've had it for about 3 years.
Unfortunately its in need of a lot of repairs and tlc, and I can't afford to do it up. So whilst the option is there to scrap it, I know there is a fan base for this car (hence the forum!) and I'd rather it go to someone who will restore and use it rather than scrapping it as I have a sentimental attachment to it. So I'd like to offer it for sale on this forum, I know this isn't a selling site so apologies in advance.

She is an MOT failure on drivers seat (won't lock in place) and in need of welding underneath and a few other bits, brake pads/suspension arm joint - happy to share all the info and records with anyone that is interested.
Starts and drives, fairly decent upkeep on the interior, minor scratch on one side but otherwise the body work is in pretty good condition. 146,000 miles - this was a well used family car!

I am based in Essex, so if you are local please come and take a look.

I'd probably say somewhere around £800, given its age/mileage and the work needed doing for it to pass its MOT...

Looks okay for the price! Has any timing chain or trans work been completed?

Back