shytot4x4

Reaction score
City, State
West Yorkshire, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
Not got an Explorer now..
North Face for sale £3595

sold

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi,
Would you please post some pics? Why do you want 'rid of it'? Price expected? Does she have any known problems that would make it hard to get it's next MOT passed? Thanks for answers soon.......:)
Al...

I REALLY need to move this vehicle. First with £3,000 cash takes it away

I don't have any pics yet but I will get some done soon 'cos I'll need 'em for the Auto Trader website when I put it on there.
Metallic dark green with dark grey leather and light grey carpets.
Money? Looking for anything over 3 grand. Passed MOT last saturday - got an advisory for too much handbrake lever travel.
I'm getting rid because I don't use it and it's too much money to have sat there doing nowt. It's only done 2,000 miles since the last MOT.

Cheers,
Simon H

Truck has been sold

Simon H

Sorry guys, unashamedly bumping this back to the top. I need to sell soon - I just don't have the room to park my fleet. I'm getting fed up of shuffling cars around...

Cheers,
Simon H

Explorer North Face
Frontera 2.8TD
Skoda Favorit Estate
Suzuki SJ420i
Dutton Sierra 4X4

like, that's awesome.

i've never seen an explorer with a right side drive. wicked awesome.

i'd freak out, lol.

i was driving through my neighborhood the other day, and i was on the wrong sid eof the road cause i was avoiding a bag on the road. someone yelled "you're on the wrong side of the road!!".. i replied "i'm from england!!" no offense guys, but the look on his face was priceless.

Hey blacksheep josh, funny, NOT!!....we drive on the RIGHT side of the road, think about it US car = left hand drive---UK car = RIGHT hand drive :):)

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £3595

Cheers,
Simon H

Bumping this back up. (Sorry)

First to offer £3,000 cash takes it away. No haggling at this price, please!

Simon H

07770 438935

Back