• Register Today It's free!

north face for sale

wetdog

Reaction score
City, State
leigh,lancs
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 v north face
its with deep regret that i have to sell my explorer.
illness etc forces me into this, and i would rather sell on here than fleebay or the trader. so here goes...........1999 north face in green, 160 000'ish miles, exact evades me at the mo, taxed and tested til the end of january 2011. usual north face bits, a scratch down drivers side[keyed], front bumper cracked[the plastic part]. LPG conversion which returns the equivelant of 30+ mpg on a run with ease. now the bad part, it needs the inlet manifold gaskets replacing, i have them. whilst your in there you may as well do a 00m12 kit, i have one, and the plugs and leads, i have them. all brand new waiting to be fitted. no LPG test, i never bothered, tyres are a bit thin[long story]. cd multiplayer dont work. one key and fob, aerial is broken and has a Halfrauds emergency replacement[works fine]. tow bar and twin electrics. twin lpg tanks under slung in spare wheel well. due to needing inlet manifold gaskets it ticks over a little lumpy and some times cuts out. but as you guys know, its not that big a job.grey leather interior, heat doesnt work on drivers seat.
i have been as straight as possible. its not a minter. but is a good truck, and has been a good bus for me for the last 12 months with the only problem being the inlet manifold gaskets which i cant repair[long story].

£500, no offers, bargain!!!

if you want a picture, then you dont know what an Explorer looks like. no seriously :p:, i will text and email piccys if required, but i aint no david baily.

forgot to show location, Leigh, lancs. wn7 area.

mick.........07584 469 340 giz a bell!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear you have to sell her. If my spare engine had sold last weekend then i would have bitten your hand off at that price but the cash flow not so great right now.
Post a link in uk section and someone will snap it up

cheers dude.
i really am gonna miss the explorer, and doubt i'll ever own one again :( it really is the perfect machine for me, great fun to drive, great workhorse, great towing vehicle etc, etc, etc :D:D

but unfortunatly it has to go. and its a raving bargain for someone :salute:

mick.

hey si, how you doin fella?

unfortunatly the diabetes has its vile grip on me again at the moment, spent the last 2 months struggling to keep my feet, and still battling now. amputation looms large :(:(:(

no worries about your kid mate, i will stick hold for you until you tell me better. theres no rush though, not one single bid, cant believe it. must be worth £250 in scrap metal value.

i wish you all the best in your new life dude :salute:

mick.

Thanks mate, he landed in NYC earlier on, and I've not spoken to him for a while due to me moving house n stuff... we're snowed up at the moment and I'm still slowly building my sport....

Really sorry to hear about your diabetes affecting you mate, that's really sad, the guy next door to my parents is going thru the same thing, just had his foot off.

I hope things improve and I hope something good happens for you.. I'll keep you informed mate

Si

Back