Northern California/Hwy 4/Deer Valley | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Northern California/Hwy 4/Deer Valley

hey, im easy... rescheduled for august it is.

see ya there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aug what? There hopefully will be the Dusy or other trail run on the 27th to the 29th.

hey derrick, you still want to go this weekend, just the 2 of us? im sure we will have a blast?

-joshua

Positive Vibes said:
Aug what? There hopefully will be the Dusy or other trail run on the 27th to the 29th.

How about Aug 7? That's a saturday!

Yes, a run later would be good too!

goliath said:
hey derrick, you still want to go this weekend, just the 2 of us? im sure we will have a blast?

-joshua

I'm gonna pass Josh. I'm game for the 7th of Aug thou and then the run on Dusy at the end of the month.

sounds good, see you guys then.

later
-josh

aug sounds perfect,i wouldn,t mind a camping trip that weekend if anyone else is up to it.so im game on this date no excuses for backing out of this one from me,even if the ex breaks before that i have a 4x4 quad :bounce: .keep in touch.............

hey tom,did ya break anything this time? is the 7th still on for hwy 88,4,50,60,70, what ever roads :rolleyes: trip still a go?thought i would bring this back into action....talk to later :burnout:

Yes, I did break some more stuff. :D

I'm working on it again - I really think I'm going to take a few months off to get the retaining wall completed, and change/fix a few things on the zuk.

man, this thread died...

im still going on sat the 7th. if anyone wants to meet me up there that would be great, otherwise Ill be running the trails and telling you how cool they were :)

later,
-joshua

goliath said:
man, this thread died...

im still going on sat the 7th. if anyone wants to meet me up there that would be great, otherwise Ill be running the trails and telling you how cool they were :)

later,
-joshua

Like youve been keeping it alive!!

Not sure if I will make it. My superlift drop down backet on the passenger side broke. So Im modifying the new one and adding new bushings. Hopefully will be done but not sure.

Positive Vibes said:
Like youve been keeping it alive!!

Not sure if I will make it. My superlift drop down backet on the passenger side broke. So Im modifying the new one and adding new bushings. Hopefully will be done but not sure.

I have a set of Superlift TTB 5.5" lift brackets you can have if that helps any..

I need to get rid them.

tdavis said:
I have a set of Superlift TTB 5.5" lift brackets you can have if that helps any..

I need to get rid them.

Thanks for the offer bro. But I have a spare set and having Superlift send me another so I will still have a spare for both sides. Thanks!

You've been working that lifetime warranty, haven't you?

tdavis said:
You've been working that lifetime warranty, haven't you?

;) LOL! Yep! Just wish the dam things would quit breaking on me!

So is anyone going to make it on saturday, the 7th?
lets meet at hwy 4 and Hermit Valley Campground, on cb chanell 2, at 10am, if thats ok with everyone?

positive vibes, did you get the superlift bracket fixed?

kiadog, are you still going.

tom, I saw the rubicon pictures, sweet run! I understand you not going after running the con with rick. everything else must feel like a fire road now:)

bringing this thread back to life.

-joshua

I have not been on the Deer Valley trail, and I do want to go.

Here is my excuse for not going.

tdavis said:
I have not been on the Deer Valley trail, and I do want to go.

Here is my excuse for not going.

its only one day....

and youre welcome to ride with me if the sammys still broke...

-joshua

Josh, yes I got the bracket and guseted the tabs where it broke but I'm waiting for the bushings now. Also have to finish hooking up the ARB in front. Doubt if I will make this one. Sorry.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back