Northern California/Hwy 4/Deer Valley | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Northern California/Hwy 4/Deer Valley

You give up to easy. Just cause it doesn't happen this weekend doesn't mean its not going to happen. If my truck was working I'd. Lets just consider it "postponed"!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

postponed it is. let me know when you want to go.

Thats the attitude Josh!!!! We will make if before the year is over! Don't forget to bring your camera and take pics at Hollister!

sorry ive been really grumpy lately. i had to threaten to sue 4wheelparts to get them to install the e-locker correctly, and now i am really nervous its gonna explode when i really go to use it. i need to do a pre run before the california end of summer run to test it. it would be the worst if it blew at the group run with everyone in attendance.

later
-joshua

goliath said:
sorry ive been really grumpy lately. i had to threaten to sue 4wheelparts to get them to install the e-locker correctly, and now i am really nervous its gonna explode when i really go to use it. i need to do a pre run before the california end of summer run to test it. it would be the worst if it blew at the group run with everyone in attendance.

later
-joshua

Yes I could kinda tell it was your time of month or somthing. ;)

I to have to test out the ARB I had installed. After I change the drop bracket and then I still need to wire and hook up air to the puppy.

im so glad i didn,t go on any runs this weekend with you guys,cause it would have sucked towing my ex out because of a broken flex plate,instead it happened in my garage right after repacking the wheel bearings.......hmmmm :banghead:

Back