• Register Today It's free!

Northern California sound off

Raschied

Reaction score
City, State
Rancho Cordova, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Looking for someone to do some light off-roading with. I'm based just East of Sacramento.

Thanks,

Karl S.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Karl,
I'm not quite as far north as you but maybe we can find someplace inbetween. I'm in Los Banos, which is about 2 hours south of Sac. I'll have to checkout what's around the half way point.

trucks not finished yet, (will it ever be?) but ill go on any runs in northern ca. Just give me a little notice.
:D

So far, I'm leaving my 94 Ex stock, so not too rough. I'm not planning on tackling Rubicon any time soon. :D

I did go over to Prairie City and got it dirty yesterday. Their new obstacle course looks fun, but without lifters I was too chicken to try it. We did do part of the riverbed. Overall, it was worth the 4 bucks, and my boys enjoyed it.

I live in northern NV . I go up to the sierras around tahoe whenever i get a chance. The local club i belong to has member from rocklen,ca he says its about 2 1/2 or so hours from where we wheel at around here. I been looking for some other explorers to wheel with also.
Like today I went to the rubicon with my other 4x it's a 79 blazer with lockers. i started at the Tahoe side and went down to Cadillac hill. that over looks the rubicon springs. for a afternoon ride. I tride last wk with the explorer, but with out lockers and there binging alot of snow drifts i only went half way to the cadillac hill before turning around.
But i'm always looking for other places to wheel at.

--------------------------------------------------

94 XL -2'' susp lift and 2'' bl/with 31's mud t/a
soon to be 4'' susp with 33's as soon as i get my gears.

N. Cal. exploring

I'm in Susanville, lookin for someone to join all the time. Need a little notice to get ready. There are lots of little trails all around here. I usually go out on my own. I am going to Moab 25th thru 2nd with a group from my work but most o0f them cancelled. Lookin for anyone who would like to join. The others i'm going with are leaving eve of the 26th and returning the 1st. I think I should start a new thread with this . Anyway email anytime interested in going out.

Back