Northern colorado trail run, Kelly Flatts | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Northern colorado trail run, Kelly Flatts

Are you going to Ouray this fall?

Sure! But someone will have to offer me a seat. Maybe I could hitch a ride down there with Doug if he goes again.

As much as I hated to see it go, economically an Outback made more sense for me right now. I could barely afford to wheel and driving a vehicle that was prepped for wheelin' was killing me. I found myself not wanting to go mtn biking because I knew how much it would cost me in fuel just to get to/from the trailhead. In fact, in January I had to turn down a free place to stay for a weekend in Vail because I couldn't afford the gas :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry about the long time to reply. this has been a mess. my truck got trashed, and have been trying to find a new place. now that everything is calming down, i can get back to organizing a trip lol. everything up here is closed until mid may. which runs into the moab trip here. so who would be up for a trip the weekend before moab? this would give the moab people a time to do a trial run, as well as the people who arent going. any takers?

Sorry man, I'm booked that weekend.

Problem is that our local club is possibly planning a trip that weekend, too. I don't want to break anything and have less than a week to fix it.

Tim

Back