Dimitri Storm

Reaction score
City, State
Upstate NY...could spit on Canada if I wanted too
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer
challener4.jpg

challenger2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like it could use quite a bit of TLC......has potential though...

The story behind this car.....

A person my father worked with was having a scum bag evicted from some property. Knowing that my father was a gear head, he told him that there was an old Dodge on the property that he could have once said scum bag was gone. We showed up along with the Sheriff and a flat bed. The "Dodge" was a 73 Challenger....which had been rotting away in the field for the past 15 years. No engine. No floor boards. No vinyl top. (sings: No motor car! not a single luxery!...Like Robinson Caruso, primative as could be....nvm). This car is three quarters junk yard parts. 340 Crate Motor, semi-tunnel ram intake, Holly Street Predator carb. Shaved heads. Roller Rockered. Hooker headers. Rebuilt Torque-Flight 900 with a shift kit. All racing pistons. Steel crank. Carbon Fiber drive shaft. 3.88 Dyna rear end. Other odds and ends. This was a 3 year garage project. Dynos at about 485 horses. Its not ment to be a factory rebuilt, just a straight up old school, rattle can paint job, muscle car.

Oh and it gets about 9 mpg.....

looks nice

Back