Not new to fords or explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Not new to fords or explorers

hewlew1

Reaction score
City, State
Northeast Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
I have a total of 9 explorers ranging in years 1991 thru 1996, 4 of which are registered and insured. I have looked at this forum before and found it to be a wealth of information. Current project is a 1993 which is in the process of getting new rockers and doglegs on both sides. My cousin who is a cracker jack welder is assisting me. Just an FYI we used a Dualsaw and within about 5 minutes the entire bottom of the car was on the floor SWEEEEET! Anyway I am having trouble finding repair panels for the truck such as lower door skin or entire door skin and lower front fender patches. Has anyone here been able to find a supplier for these items? Any help would be appreciated and again its nice to be a member of this forum. Harry

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum, Harry! :wavey:

Where have you looked so far- the usuals?

welcome

LMC TRUCK has some repair parts.

Welcome To The Forum, nice number of Explorers :p: LMC truck, contact your local auto parts store some of those can get them. http://www.noramstore.com/category_s/198.htm also just go to google and type in rust repair panels, several online vendors sell them. Good luck.

Back