• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

NOT the official Truckhaven thread

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
I know it's early to start talking about Truckhaven but then again the Moab thread has been going for months so i just wanted to get the ball rolling and see who all was planning to go to next yrs (Jan, 2004-MLK weekend)
Serious Explorations. Like the thread says, its not the official Truckhaven thread so not looking for any commitments, just seeing what kind of interest is out there.

There's always Truckhaven runs starting around October or so when it cools down a bit and I hope to make as many as those runs as possible provided I get my truck back in order. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
Whats the date for this?

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
Dang still in the middle of winter. Well I guess it will have to be next yrs MOAB trip for me. I will be ready months in advance and baby the rig so I can go for sure.

Felix

Reaction score
City, State
Agony, GA.. I mean Albany, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 F-150 Lariat 4x4
I will be there for the 04 MLK weekend run. I will also keep my schedule open for all the Truckhaven pre-runs that pop up.

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
Hey Rick...have you ever considered sending some of the off road mags info on the Serious Explorations T-haven run to put in their upcoming events section? Just a thought. ;)