• Register Today It's free!

Nothing special, B4 & after

BEFORE
Dead Link Removed

AFTER SOME TIME LATER
1069.JPG

1098.JPG

beer.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah your right, no big changes.;)

Looks real good

yeah, nice stocker.. ;)

Good lord.....

Nice X:eek: What types of mods do you have?

Nice job!!

yeah i love that "stocker" looks like you may have went with a little larger tire, but other than that....hmmm...nope, no big changes.

hehe Looks great man. Let us know all the mods when you get a chance!

I like it alot!

Man, I'm from Memphis (well, I went to high school there and the past few summers between college semesters) and I have never seen your X around town. Granted it's a pretty decent sized town, but I know your X would have stood out. Where are those pics from? When I first saw them it looked like it was near the Wolf River, but that was before I saw that you were from Memphis.

DASFREM:
Yeah your right thats some those famous Wolf River bottoms. not much buyt it's about all we got around here.

RPENNER54:
Yeah thats my truck.

Mods:
Ha what are those?
Nothing special on mine yet, got the weak 28 spline 9" spooled rear thats broke in the picture.
i broke inner outer front shaft on pass side on the welded diff 44.
same day these pics were taken.

New plans are kinda sketchy at the moment but i think it includes soe D60's full width. would be leaf sprung in the front as well. locked front rear and maybe another set of 36's or bigger. not sure yet though.

Back