November - December 2010 "Submission Thread" Theme: Enjoying the Outdoors | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November - December 2010 "Submission Thread" Theme: Enjoying the Outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd post, to be one of the few 3rd gens on here...
Hope to get some action shots before the deadline...

image-2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For November and December we will be running a two month contest. This means you will have from now until December 17th to get your picture submitted. The voting will be from December 18 to December 24 (11:59PM). This months winner will receive a free years membership and possibly other goodies. However don't think that the runner ups will not get anything. You will receive a gift as well. I will be buying the gifts and mailing them to you.

The theme for this month is "Enjoying the Outdoors."

This includes anything that you can do outdoors with your rig. Get creative and make some new pic.

The winners will be announced on December 25. This is my Christmas Gift to three lucky members for this year.

Each Member will get one of these. Its something to keep in your truck for those needed times. Small enough to keep anywhere.

EFTOTM.jpg

Bump dont forget you have until the 17 to get some pictures in here.

sorry its a cell phone pic.. but I really like it :thumbsup:
(My explorer and my friends ranger)

IMG00205-20101127-1634.jpg

Perfect time of the morning to post that last picture! looks good...

...and bump

...Enjoying the Outdoors...:D

1022687fn5.jpg

sorry about 4 but i couldnt choose =p
2961917900064655139S600x600Q85.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

from left munk, spas, skunk, pumpkin(me), nosvesten and bats
DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

heres mine

01 ex 130xxx, went with the f-150 lift and got bout 3 inches, prolly 2.5 actual cuz she was already sagging in the rear, 15 inch 3.75 offset rockcrawlers and some 31x10.5 mudterrains with more mods to come, I have the war153 shackles but undecided on using them also

Attachments

• 1215101207 copy.jpg
    1215101207 copy.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 592
  • with lift copy.jpg
    with lift copy.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 595

A picture of my Sport. And some of the So Cal members doing the Main Divide run. Mine is the mismatched Sport, black/red/grey.

From left to right, Grant00, myself, Ritsui, dirtdigger19, Tbars4.

main_divide_101710_011.jpg

This is the event that gave my truck its name:
Launch.png

Holy s*** Mr Q!!

now thats a stuffed front tire!

Contest question:
If the rules state one entry per person, how are these multiple photo posters handled?
-just wonderin....:dunno:

Here's my entry for the contest. Took this in the continental divide, outside loveland pass colorado with Blue Bandit. I tell yea, he did not enjoy the high altitude, lol. Enjoy!
163758_669573103411_44013058_36417487_5667313_n.jpg

X2 on the pic NICE59, great sunset shot.

Thats a great picture right there. Awesome background. Nice shot and thanks for sharing NICE59.

Gman and Lynchy, thanks alot for that comment!! :thumbsup: That means a lot to me :)

Contest question:
If the rules state one entry per person, how are these multiple photo posters handled?

Whoops, forgot about that. I edited my posts to follow the rules.

Contest question:

Im sorry man I completely missed your post.

If this happens then I step in and made a choice. If someone who post multiple pictures in a post then i pick one of picture from the selection they gave. I have not come up with a good rule on this yet. We are in the working process still. I may just start deleting post completely but have not decided.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMG_0097.jpg

The head in the background is Mr.Q:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back