Now Available: Steeda Explorer Adjustable Toe Links | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Now Available: Steeda Explorer Adjustable Toe Links

Reaction score
City, State
Pompano Beach, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello All:

Link coming shortly...

Steeda Explorer Adjustable Toe Links are now in-stock for the 2011+ Explorers! Replace the factory toe links with these stout units featuring 4140 chrome moly adjuster and urethane bushings offering no increase in NVH! These are covered under Steeda's lifetime warranty.

More info to come.

Designed, Engineered, Tested, Backed & Manufactured By Steeda!

73154444_2529320720493587_3245055166033952768_n.jpg

73151920_2529324283826564_3480018296923750400_n.jpg

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
Pompano Beach, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Ford Explorer Sport
<

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD
I received the Steeda Trailing Arms Sunday and the Sway Bar from Steeda was delivered Monday in time for my birthday, it made a nice gift. Now I’m waiting on the Steeda Adjustable Toe Links to arrive. I am looking forward to getting them all installed!

<

Billy Dunwoody

Reaction score
City, State
Culver City, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT
I had the recall done and got the revised rear toe links. Why are these better over OEM?

<

Reaction score
City, State
Pompano Beach, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Ford Explorer Sport
They are stronger, they are manufactured to allow for easier adjustment, they come with a lifetime warranty, they are made by Steeda, need we say more :)

All honesty, Ford makes great products & they are making them for the masses when they are producing their vehicles. Here at Steeda & other aftermarket companies, we take an already nice OE product & make it better/stronger/more durable.

Here is the official engineering response "
Reliability is important. The Steeda adjustable rear toe links offer a lifetime warranty and are made right here in the USA. Our toe links are powder coated and have a nickel-plated adjuster for a durable and rust-resistant finish. The assembly is TIG welded together for a pure weld that will be much stronger."

Quiet Storm can weigh in since he has first hand experience with the OE part & the Steeda.

TJ

<

Billy Dunwoody

Reaction score
City, State
Culver City, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT
They are stronger, they are manufactured to allow for easier adjustment, they come with a lifetime warranty, they are made by Steeda, need we say more :)

All honesty, Ford makes great products & they are making them for the masses when they are producing their vehicles. Here at Steeda & other aftermarket companies, we take an already nice OE product & make it better/stronger/more durable.

Here is the official engineering response "
Reliability is important. The Steeda adjustable rear toe links offer a lifetime warranty and are made right here in the USA. Our toe links are powder coated and have a nickel-plated adjuster for a durable and rust-resistant finish. The assembly is TIG welded together for a pure weld that will be much stronger."

Quiet Storm can weigh in since he has first hand experience with the OE part & the Steeda.

TJ
Thanks. Any front end parts being made by Steeda?

<

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD
Thanks. Any front end parts being made by Steeda?
Hello, sorry for the delay in answering your question. TJ from Steeda gave you a more detailed answer than I could of. FedX delivered my Steeda Adjustable Toe links this afternoon. I have a appointment tomorrow morning to have them and the Steeda Sway bar and trailing arms installed. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

<

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD
I asked Brian Dopp who handled my order the same question about a front sway bar and other parts for our Explorers. He said others have asked the same question. So who knows maybe if there is enough interest it could happen in the future, (my words).

<

Reaction score
City, State
Pompano Beach, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Ford Explorer Sport
Yes, the market will dictate what we produce but I can tell you - the Explorer is becoming a priority :)

<

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD
Thanks, that’s good to hear. I’m sure you’ll be getting more interest from the 5th generation owners just from this forum.

<

Adrian Gitch

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Paris, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Limited
The sway bar, trailing arms, and toe links are on my to-do list as well. It'll be a nice upgrade that looks good too.

<