NuShield Website | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NuShield Website

I just ordered mine and used the following code for 10% discount ---> NCLP10 <---
Hope it works for those interested as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just ordered mine and used the following code for 10% discount ---> NCLP10 <---
Hope it works for those interested as well.
Thanks! It worked for me!

Easy install. I used two of the enclosed cleaning wipes. Then I used the enclosed soft cloth to dry the screen. Then I tested the shield placement with both protective covers on. Then I removed side 1 which is clearly labeled. That side is the one with the adhesive. Then I chose to make first contact with the bottom edge of the screen. And I simply laid the shield down over the MFT screen. I first used the enclosed soft cloth so smooth it out. Then I used a credit card to remove just one bubble. And finally I carefully pulled back the protective film. I can't even see the NuShield now that it is on. The screen is clear and bright. The touch sensitivity did not change. And the glare is less.

Just received an email with a 10% off offer and thought I'd share it with the forum members. Use code NHDC11 in the Customer Discount box.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you

Which ones did you all get for the DVD players?

Just got mine installed, went on pretty easy and you can hardly tell it's there!
Part # NU380RA - NuShield DayVue for 8 in. displays.

Just got mine installed, went on pretty easy and you can hardly tell it's there!
Part # NU380RA - NuShield DayVue for 8 in. displays.

When looking for this, I don't see the "RA" only this option.

NU380A
NuShield DayVue for 8" displays
Film Type: DayVue(tm) $17.00 1 $17.00

Is it the same thing? What does the "RA" version have that the "A" version doesn't?

When looking for this, I don't see the "RA" only this option.

NU380A
NuShield DayVue for 8" displays
Film Type: DayVue(tm) $17.00 1 $17.00

Is it the same thing? What does the "RA" version have that the "A" version doesn't?

Perhaps I should of read the beginning of the thread.

Reading > Me :(

don't feel bad, bubbles or not, basically depends on the quality and design of these films not your skills!.....I use/used, have/had different brands of screen protectors for my phones/MP3 player and my wife's. Like the one I have on both mine and my wife's Droid X, I have no problem to apply them on the phones, easy and no bubbles!....but some 3-pack trimmable films that I bought from Walmart are the opposite....

Try using a spray bottle with water in it (some people add a little amount of a mild soap). After thouroughly cleaning the screen spray it with tad bit of water and then apply the screen protector. The water allows the protector to move for optimal placement, and then you push the water out with a credit card. The same process it used to apply tint and vehicle decals. Works like a champ (even for your Ipad).

Back