o4 sport trac lifted - pics of my truck - need some thoughts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

o4 sport trac lifted - pics of my truck - need some thoughts

Gsxrwrench

Reaction score
Wussup guys, just posting a couple pics of my truck, see what u guys think... please gimme some feedback, any ideas? anything liked or disliked. the one of it stuck is a very interesting story, my body weight was actually keeping the thing from rolling (which i found out while trying to get out). need to update some clean pics with the new wheels! Ps thanks to all the guys on the forum for the help and advise!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Specs?
Truck looks bad ass

Specs?
Truck looks bad ass

04 sport trac xlt
4" superlift
1" 1/4 warrior shackles
Torsion twist
33" x 12.5 BFG's all terrain or 35 x 12.5 BFG's mud terrain
Cragar streetlock wheels 15" x 8"

thats suspension and wheels,......performance..... i have the K&N FIPK, running open cat with no pipes, JET chipped... etc.
plenty of mods on the way!!

Im looking for a tube front bumper with skid plate... going for the Baja look. I really like the Dixon Bros. one, any one know of any others?
and has any1 used the PA bodylift on the 04's yet? what do u think?

You ask for thoughts and here are mine, it is awesome looking and I would not mess with it. This of course is just my thoughts and of course they say bigger is better. Just keep us posted on what you do next.

You ask for thoughts and here are mine, it is awesome looking and I would not mess with it. This of course is just my thoughts and of course they say bigger is better. Just keep us posted on what you do next.

thanks man, i did have crazy plans for it, i just sold the nitrous that i had, im going to focus on just making mine different (not fast). I need to find some different tube bumpers..... before i go and commit to the dixon bros one. anybody have a pic of an ST with the dixon bros setup? And does any1 have an xcal2 for sale? also looking for a random tech y pipe and cat. also need the stainless headers. How do the group buys work on this site? I didnt see any prices listed or the # of people needed for the buy.

Damn! Lookin Good

I like the 1st pic of it. Like the centerline rims too

sport trac looks sick!!! i like it alot. what size lift and all. i have a 3" body on mine and am looking for lift spindles and lift shackles. do you know where to look. i cant find them

Looks awesome so far! My thoughts for further upgrades... Exterior lighting, that bumper, and a snorkle!

so I have a problem...I just read a post that said that 2001-2005 body lifts are all the same. All I have been able to find is the 3" body for '01-'02 models. I have an '03 and want a 3" body for it. I have found the kits but all I am hearing is that I shouldn't put it on cause the year is different...what do I do...how can I lift my sport trac?????

It will fit. A lot of companies just don't bother to update their data every year.

very nice. just what i plan on doing to mine.

got any new clean pics with the newer wheels?

where did you get those tinted headlights?

just so you know. that first pic is now my new desktop background

Nice!
dscn1712nx6.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice!

Back