o4 sport trac lifted - pics of my truck - need some thoughts | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

o4 sport trac lifted - pics of my truck - need some thoughts

damn...looks amazing bro..... nice and simple. IMO I would keep it the way it is.

whats your mileage like now?? big difference ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how about an update mods? interior shots? im curious also what to do next im thinking xcal2 maybe we can do a group buy i really want one

In the very first pic where did you pick up the light tower/rollbar from?

In the very first pic where did you pick up the light tower/rollbar from?

i dont see a light tower/rollbar..... o w8 nvm the second pic i see what your talking about it looks good i wonder if it takes up any bed space

Looks great except that fake ass hood scoop I never liked them.

i think hood scope looks alright but only if its functional and its just for looks ether way

i dont see a light tower/rollbar..... o w8 nvm the second pic i see what your talking about it looks good i wonder if it takes up any bed space

Sorry my bad I had meant to say in the first post where did he get the light tower/Rollcage! And I am sure I takes up quite a bit of space in the already small truckbed. But who cares it looks bad as hell especially if you found a way to mount or fabricate a spare tire mount on that thing! At any rate its a pretty sweet ST. Mine will be done this weekend, can't wait!
(33's on 20" Rims, 3" PA BL, TT, Shackles) Pics in near future!

this trac looks NICE!!! i have a black 03 sport with body lift and 33's, but yours looks so much meaner!! haha. but, how did you paint your grey lower body molding stuff? it matches your factory paint really well, and i want to do mine. did you sand? krylon fusion black paint? i want to do that.

That looks like it would eat a Toyota TuRD for dinner!!! :thumbsup:

does anyone know where he got the roll bar from? It doesn't look like he is reading these anymore but I'm hoping someone knows I have been looking for a roll bar for my sport trac for so long if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it please thankyou

have you tried goggling it ?

yeah there is like nothing out there for sport tracs the closes thing I find when I google is full body cages like 6 point cages but I can't find just the bar for the bed

i wonder if one off a ranger would fit does anyone have the measurements for sport trac bed and ranger bed ? like width i understand length is going to be different but if they are same with i am sure they make one for the ranger

on another forum someone said that it looked like on from a ranger but I have tried looking for ones from rangers and I didn't find any anywhere its so hard to find one I'm beginning to think of just taking it to a shop and seeing how much it would be to custom make one

this is the sickest trac i've ever seen..wanna copy the look with different wheels and mine is dark blue

Awesome truck! One of the nicest STs I've seen. I've always like the ST and really thinking about giving up my Sport for one.

Smallello- where could i find that hood?
i have an 05 sport trac, and i really want that type of hood scoop

Back