• Register Today It's free!

OBX headers gone from ebay

98 MERC

Reaction score
City, State
Holland Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer 5.0
Anyone else notice the guy selling them under 3 different user names just pulled them off ebay ? No way he sold out of them.I noticed he droped his price to 527 before he took em off ebay.The headers had lots of people watching the buy it now pages.My best guess is he was getting mad that he couldn't price gouge people as much as he wanted so he pulled them off in hopes of people willing to pay more in the next few months.

When he pulled the auctions he still had several listed in stock.Funny business indeed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My best guess is he was getting mad that he couldn't price gouge people as much as he wanted so he pulled them off in hopes of people willing to pay more in the next few months.

Can you say "Something doesn't smell right?"

HA HA .I like to keep everyone in the loop ya know ! People like good info and intel.

I bet you will see these headers back on in 6 months for a much higher price.This seller is very predictable.So much so that its pitiful.He probly figures.....OH these jerks wont pay my price !!! ??? I will get em in a few months when they really want em.

I bet you will see these headers back on in 6 months for a much higher price.This seller is very predictable.So much so that its pitiful.He probly figures.....OH these jerks wont pay my price !!! ??? I will get em in a few months when they really want em.
Well, yesterday I ordered a set of OBX for my 2001 ex 5.0 directly from OBX on Amazon. They said that they were in stock and took my money from my card. Today, I received an email from OBX customer service saying they were no longer available and probably wouldn't be in the future. I'm waiting for my refund from Amazon.

Hmm so the plot thickens

Back