Ocala, FL Pre-run

FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
Look slike on the 28th of this month I will be driving to Ocala National Forest to check out the trails for a trip this fall. If anyone is interested in joining me, lemme know!

JonM

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is off of your subject, but I need to ask.
I will be in Ocala for Christmas this year (actually, either befor or after) if anybody is intereasted let me know. I haven't been to Flordia in over 2 years and miss the action out there (not that rock climbing isn't fun). I will come clean now and confess that I won't have my Explorer. I will have a Ford though. I have a F100 with a 460, it only has 36" tires right now but should be running 39x18 Boggers by than. If anybody is intereasted please let me know.

Only 36"?!?!

Jay,
36's are big dude - would love to have them under my truck - but again, old ladies buying houses don't want to climb an extension ladder to get into a car:D

Let me know when you are out this way.

JonM

JonM
You say your going to ocala on the 28th of this month.That is on a wednsday.If you can go on a weekend I will do every thing I can to go.Let me know.

Ok,
Well - I am post-poning the trip to Ocala for a week to 10 days - gotta work on Wednesday (I should get a job with some continuity :)) Anyhow, I will try to get there on a weekend so we can get a few trucks together. How does the 8th or 9th sound?

Jon M

The 8th or 9th sounds good for me.Where do you plan on going at in Ocala?That place is big,I've never been there before just heard people talk about it.

Jyoung,
I am not sure where in Ocala yet - never been there myself! Give me a call at 800-860-4042 and we can plan it out a bit better!

Jon M

Back