• Register Today It's free!

Ocd?

adambodkins

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer
OK well what began as getting new headlights and clear corners 5 days ago has completely took a turn for the worse my wife says. I say it is for the better. I got my new headlights and clears, then got new fogs, billet grill, tail's, Then I started on the internals. Brakes, Oil, Transmission flush, almost EVERYTHING on the coolant side, rotors, calipers, stainless steel brake lines, about 30 packs of shop towels, armoral, black magic, a buffer, wash and wax, new wiper blades, new interior bulbs, LED's, back up sensor, back up camera, priced tires, and changed the oil in my differential. All of this I did myself to save on future labor costs. (Minus the cool stuff) And my wife and best friend says im OCD about my ex. What do you think. Oh and all of this is been in the past 5 days. Coming home from the office, changing ( most of the time ) and getting right to work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

u got pics of the new stuff u got installed in the x

will have some tomorrow. I am taking her to get all cleaned up after we get done with the heater core. Oh and btw the billet grill isn't in yet. I got it in saturday and I haven't cut out the center on my factory yet. Probably do that tomorrow. While the heater core is getting cleaned. But shouldn't take long to put it in once I gut the other. EBAY is your friend.

u got pics of the new stuff u got installed in the x

ok well I got the pics today didn't have time to clean the truck up but I will have more once I get the grille installed. I only took pics from the front the tail light pics are on my digital camera and I left it at work. But I took these on my iPhone so sorry some are grainy.

This is the old setup =
IMG_0007.jpg

The old setup lit up =
IMG_0012.jpg

The new =
IMG_0021.jpg

The New lit up =
IMG_0013.jpg

I also have some better pics of everything on my digital these were just some I popped off while waiting for my wife to return with the batteries. Also what do you think about the fogs? They are extremely bright for 55 watt. And they only set me back 10.00 from autozone. And unless you get real upclose and personal with them they look stock except one side on each is curved in. You'll see in the next set of pics.

And btw I put all clear bulbs in the new clear corners. My only problem is that the two flashing bulbs don't appear as clear as the sidemarker bulb. They have a little orangish color to them. Like a dim bulb. But they are all 4 brand new sylvanias. Any idea what could be causing this? And I will have those other pics up tomorrow hopefully if I can remember to grab the digital.

OK so as promised here are the rest of the mods to the ex with just a few extra's :) sorry it took so long to get pics.
Subs Just temporary till santa comes
IMG00026-20081124-0116.jpg

New garmin GPS
IMG00033-20081124-1537.jpg

Billet grill shots And it wasn't bad cutting the old apart until i got to the sides that was a pain.
IMG00037-20081124-1601.jpg

IMG00036-20081124-1601.jpg

And new tails
IMG00035-20081124-1600.jpg

Back