October 2013 TOTM Nominations - "Scary Explorer" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

October 2013 TOTM Nominations - "Scary Explorer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Hey guys,

I know that the TOTM has not been regular but that will change soon. We are working on a way to devote more time to this section. I enjoy this section of the forum because people can be proud of the explorer they are building. I will also be going through this section to finish the previous winners out. I have neglected this on my part.

This month we will have a special "Scary Explorer" edition of the TOTM. This can be anything from a Scary Moment, a Scary Event, or a Scary Decoration on your explorer. The Scary is the only part we are looking for.

Don't forget: Nominate anyone you want to but you must post a picture to nominate. I will not go out and get the pictures for the voting. So what you post is what they get. You can nominate anyone you would like.

You will have until October 28th to post your nomination.

Thanks,
Burns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I nominate [MENTION=15238]IZwack[/MENTION] for an incident at Rausch Creek.

2070495380064655139S600x600Q85_1_.jpg

roller2.jpg

I nominate DannyBoy for waking up Paul (I think he was in the front seat) and for making a new game of sit and spin (different pic.. haven't found that yet).

DSC_0406.jpg

Edit: found the 2nd pic.

Copy2ofP1010030.jpg

~Mark

Here's my own favorite "Oh ****" moment :D

The engine stalled, and the steering was doing it's best to turn the wheels into the roll... At the same time the brakes were barely holding and you could hear them creaking as the truck slowly slid backwards.

attachment.php

m20.jpg

Wow, so far, nominees are all killer no filler!

This is my favorite scary moment of all... I'm pretty sure Derrick C. needed to pry the seat out of his rear after this.

attachment.php

This is my favorite scary moment of all... I'm pretty sure Derrick C. needed to pry the seat out of his rear after this.

This one is the first one I though of.....impressive.

Yeah...I'd be puckering right up.

I see your right wheel airing
attachment.php

and raise you another
attachment.php

attachment.php

You got my vote!
That's the only way I could think of rolling my truck and not worrying about the damage...

Dannyboy had my vote but then I saw the canyon shot. Holy crap!

Post #7 gets my vote!

There are several pics posted that would make me crap my pants, but being that close to the edge with the only result being death if you did fall, it just takes the win in my book.

Here's are series of shots from this weekend...

Went from this:

attachment.php

To this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bingo.....Time to make a voting thread....Stay Tuned

Also this thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back