OEM 2002 Ford Explorer Roof Basket | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

OEM 2002 Ford Explorer Roof Basket

diveswimski

Reaction score
City, State
Rhode Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The only explorer that came with the roof basket was the NBX trim package. The NBX even came with a nifty "Explorer" branded folding chair. However, there are several options to choose from when it comes to roof baskets. I even made my own. Just do a google search, or look around our "Modified Explorers" subforum. Yakima and Thule baskets seem to be popular. You can click on the link to my registry in my signature below and see my basket..

The only explorer that came with the roof basket was the NBX trim package. The NBX even came with a nifty "Explorer" branded folding chair. However, there are several options to choose from when it comes to roof baskets. I even made my own. Just do a google search, or look around our "Modified Explorers" subforum. Yakima and Thule baskets seem to be popular. You can click on the link to my registry in my signature below and see my basket..

Wow, I did not expect this level of community on this site! So glad I got an explorer! That's a nice basket, I'm pretty good with woodworking myself. Beautiful vehicle man!

Brian, how did you manage to coordinate your headlights, fog lights and halogen off road lights with your remote?

Back