OEM Floor Mats for 2000 Mercury Mountaineer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

OEM Floor Mats for 2000 Mercury Mountaineer

cgerckert

Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mercury Mountaineer
Hi Guys,

I've been on the hunt for some OEM replacement floor mats for my 2000 mercury mountaineer for sometime.

While I know I can get after market ones, I really want a stock look and feel.

Searching high and low as gotten me far enough to see ford no longer sells them through their parts warehouse: http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/P...true&year=2000&make=Mercury&model=Mountaineer Part Number: 13086 / 9Z-7813086-AAA

and the closest I could find on ebay were the wrong color (i need the graphite /grey color): http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/400611920187?lpid=82

If anyone knows where I can find them, or is willing to part with their own in good condition I am willing to pay a premium.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

- Christopher

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

have you tried a local junkyard?

have you tried a local junkyard?

No I haven't. Is there a efficient list of junkyards out there or do I just start googling around to locate them?

Explorer logo mats should be much more common than Mountaineer. GL

www.car-part.com/

NEW OEM IN THE PACKAGE, Ford Taurus floor mat set. Will work on 1996-2000 EXPLORER/MOUNTAINEER.
Nice find toypaseo, but not exact fit.

I think that might be a typo, but regardless, a possible buyer must do their homework before purchase...

No I haven't. Is there a efficient list of junkyards out there or do I just start googling around to locate them?

IDK, I would just google around for auto junkyards around new york or wherever you live. i have about 3 of them within a 40 minute drive of me here n minnesota. or get out the phone book lol

Thanks guys. Yeah I know Explorer versions are easier to come by but I'm looking for the exact match. I will start hunting in the junk yards.

Contact the seller of the ones I posted to check fitment. Those are a steal, and brand new, if they indeed fit.

Been trying to find some as well

Back