• Register Today It's free!

OEM Floor Mats on an '03 Limited?

vikan005

Reaction score
City, State
Minneapolis, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Limited
I'm new to the forum and as of 3 weeks ago a proud owner of an 03' Explorer Limited. I'm looking for a company that sells OEM floor mats. I can only find Explorer Sport floor mats, and it doesn't look like they would fit my Limited. I have some crappy aftermarket floor mats now but they don't fit right and the colors are a little off. It is tan interior. Anyone know if there's anything out there? I know its a small problem for my first thread, but honestly i've fallen in love with my explorer in the 3 weeks i've had it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ebay, I come across them occasionally...

yeah that was the first place i checked. i ended up settling for the set i have now which i ordered off of ebay for about 25 bucks. I think i'll call the dealership to see if they have anything in their parts department i can get, unless someone knows for sure that they won't have them.

do they have to be OEM? Most likely they are going to be expensive, I got mine at target and they match the leather perfectly. It was around $20 for four, they are the heavy duty rubbermaid and fit perfectly too.

i'd like to get a nice set of OEM mats. i know there are a lot of great sets out there, both carpet and rubber, but i'm kind of picky and would like to have the stock mats. The Sport mats have "Explorer" embroidered on them also. Does anyone know if there is even a mat specific to the limited? Such as a mat with "Limited" embroidered on them?

i'd like to get a nice set of OEM mats. i know there are a lot of great sets out there, both carpet and rubber, but i'm kind of picky and would like to have the stock mats. The Sport mats have "Explorer" embroidered on them also. Does anyone know if there is even a mat specific to the limited? Such as a mat with "Limited" embroidered on them?

My 2002 Limited, purchased new, came with factory mats and they are plain - as in no lettering of any kind. They match the carpets exactly (dark gray).

I put Catch-All mats in my 03 Limited, they fit perfectly, and match the color (tan) perfectly.

Back