• Register Today It's free!

OEM or used body parts - where?

dewu

Reaction score
City, State
Tychy
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer XLT 2016
I have just imported a Ford Explorer 2016 to Poland. Left doors together with a central pillar are damaged. Where is the best place to get OEM or used parts? I bet the shipping costs might be a bit pricey- am I right?

Any advices?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have just imported a Ford Explorer 2016 to Poland. Left doors together with a central pillar are damaged. Where is the best place to get OEM or used parts? I bet the shipping costs might be a bit pricey- am I right?

Any advices?
I would think that any damages and costs associated with them should be covered by the party responsible for the damage. If you get stuck with paying for it, perhaps it may be less costly to have a body shop fix the damage.

Peter

Fixing a Ford Explorer in Europe is not a simple thing. We don't have this model on European market. I need to find a place in US to buy those parts. No matter who pays...

Tasca Parts sells a lot of OEM parts / performance parts. I would see if they would be willing to ship to Poland.

http://www.tascaparts.com/

Back