OEM rubber Floor mats, do they exist? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

OEM rubber Floor mats, do they exist?

XxDeCiccoxX

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
"00 Eddie Bauer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

as far as i've seen, no. all the ones i've ever seen are the rubber-backed color-keyed carpeted floor mats. i like the WeatherShield floor protectors. they fit great and keep liquids away from the carpet. they're not inexpensive, but if you want quality you have to pay for it.

did you notice, the rear ones shown have a Mercury logo? they look offical enough.

I have seen OEM ones, but only on here. I was considering buying a set of used Willow Green ones from someone in Wyoming.

The fronts have the Ford logo and Explorer, but if you look, the rears have the Mercury logo.

I have these in my '02 Sport - though not a true 2nd gen I suppose . The driver side is fitted and has the hole for the clip in the carpet as well.

I found them not to long ago - NOS - with a Ford part number as well. I think the seller used to have a dealership and had these for some reason. The rears, as it is a 2 door, are much smaller rectangular shaped and no Explorer on them.

Here is the passenger side:

picture.php

yeah a a little bit weird that the rear ones had the mercury logo. And yeah, they are kind of expensive when you add the shipping, its $17.00 to where I live. But I do like that they are oem ones and they match the same color as my interior..tryna go for that original factory look haha. So yeah, I'll probably wind up getting them, since they don't come around that often.

Back