Off road shop

jester6

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona desert
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 sport
Well I moved back to pa from az & dont have a 4wheel parts close anymore :(

So would anyone be able to give me names & #'s to some shops in the pa area. Im near bloomsburg but im willing to drive if the shop is good. Say between NJ & Pittsburg.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I moved back to pa from az & dont have a 4wheel parts close anymore :(

So would anyone be able to give me names & #'s to some shops in the pa area. Im near bloomsburg but im willing to drive if the shop is good. Say between NJ & Pittsburg.

Jester,

I'm originally from Plymouth, near Wilkes-Barre. You're pretty SOL with decent off-road shops, at least with respect to the 4 Wheel Parts type. A&A Autoparts has a small selection of off-road items, and can order a lot (they're tied to Keystone Autoparts in Exeter, PA). Their shop in Exeter, PA has an in-house garage, so they can install the stuff. If you're very serious, though, of some mods, your best bet is to make the drive 4 hours west to Tallmadge, Ohio, where Summit Racing has a massive operation.

You could try quadratec for some things like wheels, tires, etc..

Well I plan on movin back out to az later this year, might just have to go to the 4wheel parts in oh then.

You have a web site, phone # or addy for quadratec?

theres a few shops around me that are made for offroad, including one I work in that dosent specalize in offroad fab but does everykind of fab work imaginable including some offroad stuff

send me a pm if your intrested, im not that far from bloomsburg.

Back