Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

Looks good,but a suggestion. When you need to adjust the plastic wheel well liners,rather than cut them,use a heat gun and massage them away from the area the tire is rubbing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's great advice, I never thought of that. I'll do that if I discover any additional rubbing. If I cut any more off I'll start getting debris up in the chasis and front bumper and I don't want too much of that.

That's great advice, I never thought of that. I'll do that if I discover any additional rubbing. If I cut any more off I'll start getting debris up in the chasis and front bumper and I don't want too much of that.
Looks good, i did some very similar mods on my 07. I will take some pics and post.

As a new member and new owner of a ST, thought I would revive this thread. Picked up this '07 a few months back with under 74k on the odometer. I have been fixing a number of little issues thanks to help of other threads I've found on this forum. So far the the biggest upgrades have been wheels, replacing the grill, new headlights/fog lights, tonneau cover, and new stereo with backup camera.

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 8.03.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 8.04.37 AM.png

Back