Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

PhotoGrid_1370649311347_zpsc8df4bae.jpg

DUDE!!!! damn your ST is gorgeous....what size tires are those?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! Figured A photo was appropriate after having her detailed. The tires are 295/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. *cutting required*

Thanks! Figured A photo was appropriate after having her detailed. The tires are 295/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. *cutting required*

I figured some cutting was required. Did my buddy's 4-Runner and my buddy's Tundra...time to do mine lol. Whats your wheel offset? Thats the part i could never get right

Awesome, i"ll check it out and thanks mans. Extreme offset but damn that's sexy.

Well after getting the side of my truck dented by a deer and a couple other scuffs that came with my truck when I bought it, I put it through my uncles body shop for a refresh. Repainted front doors, right front fender, front bumper, recleared all 4 doors front fenders, added Ironman front skidplate, new tailgate Ford emblem, and SportTrac emblems on the door to break up the big doors. Might put a small charcoal stripe on it but undecided. Going a tire size up this fall and tinted front windows next week.
DSC02898_zps7450e962.jpg

DSC02899_zps40df3e4d.jpg

DSC02897_zpsc041322f.jpg

Well after getting the side of my truck dented by a deer and a couple other scuffs that came with my truck when I bought it, I put it through my uncles body shop for a refresh. Repainted front doors, right front fender, front bumper, recleared all 4 doors front fenders, added Ironman front skidplate, new tailgate Ford emblem, and SportTrac emblems on the door to break up the big doors. Might put a small charcoal stripe on it but undecided. Going a tire size up this fall and tinted front windows next week.
DSC02898_zps7450e962.jpg

DSC02899_zps40df3e4d.jpg

DSC02897_zpsc041322f.jpg

I was wondering where can i get the ironman skid plate?

I ordered it from Ford. It's pretty pricey for such a small piece and you have to paint it. I think I got it for 10% over cost which I think was around $180. Since I was doing a lot of the work at my uncles I saved some money on my deductable and ordered a couple extra things. I believe it was 1 of 11 left in Ford warehouse stock. I didn't order the expensive decrative rivets or any mounting hardware since I was just wingin it.

Thank you ouch that's super costly that's more than the grill. Lol.

Here is my 2007 ford explorer sport trac.
As of now, i am just trying to save up for fog lights which will make my ride more better and a bed cover. i want the oem bed cover but at the same time i want the undercover one. Any suggestions?
Let me know what you think on my truck or anything i can add to it

Upgrades:
-3" bull bar
-Grill insert
-Tail light guard
-Roof racks
-Ford mud Flaps
-Chrome mirror and door handles

IMG_7272.jpg

Whitey Ford back at your service. New garage, and new boots.. along with a few other odds and ends.

i was wondering, do you have any leaks in your bed cover when it rains?
and problems?

IMG_1542.jpg IMG_1543.jpg IMG_1544.jpg

I ordered it from Ford. It's pretty pricey for such a small piece and you have to paint it. I think I got it for 10% over cost which I think was around $180. Since I was doing a lot of the work at my uncles I saved some money on my deductable and ordered a couple extra things. I believe it was 1 of 11 left in Ford warehouse stock. I didn't order the expensive decrative rivets or any mounting hardware since I was just wingin it.

you ordered your skid plate from Ford?
so does that mean they have a lot in stock?
oh and your bed cover, do you have problems with it?
does it leak inside when it rains or is complete waterproof?

Works fine, no leaks, in the car wash, or the rain, even though it does have a warning sticker on it that states "Not Water Proof", I'm guessing for liability. Only complaint is that it's quite heavy for one guy to take off by himself.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heres my 2007 Ford Sport trac, i am still undecided on what bed cover to get.
any suggestions?

IMG_7382.jpg

Back