Official BS thread!! | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

I say if she tries kill'n us,.......we throw a big'ole fishing net on her,..........then get a pict, and post it say'n we caught us a TUNA :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll bring my net & gaff just in case we need to gaff her.

:eek:

Well I have some good news. Found today I offically will have Christmas Exodus this year and I will be home December 18th! :bounce:

Doug said:
Well I have some good news. Found today I offically will have Christmas Exodus this year and I will be home December 18th! :bounce:

"Christmas Exodus".... that sounds like some sick santa ****o dude.

Doug said:

yeah with out ur truck :( :thumbdwn: ....did u get Tool out there yet?

well last i talked to doug his truck was still sitting in NJ :( but it is sitting in the driveway ready to go

*hides from Linds after this one

i found this magazine sittin on my coffee table...

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 193

right????

damn pink things.. Its bad enough Spas had the waitress make the ranch dressing pink tonight..

Blee1099 said:
damn pink things.. Its bad enough Spas had the waitress make the ranch dressing pink tonight..
That was GREAT :D Your face when she brought it out was priceless, Muah ha ha!

As for all the Tuna jokes.... all I have to say is y'all had better sleep in waterproof PJ's next time we have a run :eek:

Fug sent me something funny I had completely forgotten about and I wanted to post it and share why you never let him ride with you when there are wild animals around:

Me (eyeballing wild horse on Assateague Island, twenty feet from Blackjack): "Ooh, look at that one!"

Fug: "Here, Horsey! Me habla Espanol!"

Me: " I don't think the horse speaks Spanish, dude"

*Horse ambles over to my open window and sticks its head in as I'm freaking out, trying to shoo it away without getting bitten*

Fug:"Hey, whaddya know, it DOES speak Spanish! Bite the steering wheel! Bite the Steering wheel!"

Me:"Douglas, if this horse bites ANY or my truck or ME, you're gonna get a major @$$whoopin... once I get out of the Hospital!"

Attachments

• assateague horse.jpg
    assateague horse.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 195

..and now for something completely different...

I laughed my @$$ off when my brother showed me this one... Here's a true Spasticat!

Attachments

• scared kitty.jpg
    scared kitty.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 177

Oh NO, the tuna is getting hostile,...............better throw her a net to keep her under control :eek: .............LOL. HA, water proof PJ's.......you cant get me, im safe in my own room :p ...........and for the Etown runs, im safe in my own house......SO here Miss Fishy.................. :mattmoon:

dem's some good pics lol :D

haha that cat is histerical...to funny..to funny.....gosh i am SO glad to be home from House Sitting....the place looked like house on haunted hill in the dark..it was a huge old farm house from the 1700's....i was freaked in it the whole damn time...and the worst was i had no service on my cell and there was no internet...so after takin care of the animals..and it got dark...it was so boringggggggggggggggggggg.........bleh..then yesterday i was in DC allllllllllllllllllll day groomin dogs...didnt get home till 12am..and btw THANKS BEN for texting me ALL day askin if the "dogs are holdin there breath yet"....haha...of course they were ;)

umm..your kool :rolleyes:

Went to a local car show today...

Attachments

• DutSta01.JPG
    DutSta01.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 111
  • DutSta03.JPG
    DutSta03.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DutSta02.JPG
    DutSta02.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 122

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And this was my transportation to the car show...

Attachments

• GTO00001.JPG
    GTO00001.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 110
  • GTO00007.JPG
    GTO00007.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 122
  • GTO00006.JPG
    GTO00006.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 116

Back