Official BS thread!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

i might be out,.......ive taken alot of time off from work this summer and a lot in AUG. Im off the 19-23, so i cant take of the next weekend. What about mid Sept?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey X24, since you got your truck back you should come out on Sun. I would love to see it in person. Ive heard a lot of stories about it from the NJ people.

Texplorer said:
Hey X24, since you got your truck back you should come out on Sun. I would love to see it in person. Ive heard a lot of stories about it from the NJ people.
What's on Sunday?

looking into it right now

JDraper said:
Is anyone still wanting to do this??? We're up for a run.

I'm ready ....I just have to look at my $$ situation due to the coming rain and the basement situation I always seem to have ggrr...

Karol

Well i prob can do a run in Sept. I took next weekend off cause Tara is coming up to me and then the next weekend i gotta work, but i get Sat and Sundays off in Sept, so if we can do it then it would work for me.

I say we move to run to Paragon til the 11/12 or the 18/19 of September that way more people can afford this run and accomodate their schedules at work/life/etc..

sounds good to me

I can plan things better with more time! Maybe do some overtime in between to gather up more $$..

Karol

they finally put the winners list up for Carlisle

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/2004_Ford_Winners.pdf

it's under R43 I was beat out by a "Ford truck" and a Ranger ooh well.. I guess we're just lucky that Explorers are recognized at all... lol... wow they listed under "stock" also guess they didn't have a "modified" category for us

Karol

...and now for something completely different......

Found this picture of my little brother a few weeks ago and I just had to post it online somewhere just to cheese him off since he's moving home tonight and probably going to be borrowing my computer :D

Attachments

• lil bro.jpg
    lil bro.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 176

Feh. He tells me if I'm going to post a bad shot of him, I have to put something embarassing up there of me, just to give everyone an idea of what our family's like, soooooo.......

Here Draper, I know you were wondering what my 'wrists hurting' comment was all about :D

Attachments

• tex party2.jpg
    tex party2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 178

Spas said:
...Here Draper, I know you were wondering what my 'wrists hurting' comment was all about :D

Naah, can't be the right pix...clothes are still on :eek: :D

u can still have some cloths on an do bad things....HOODYS (inside joke)..."it was cold"

frickea86 said:
u can still have some cloths on an do bad things....HOODYS (inside joke)..."it was cold"

Thats disturbing, thank god she's gone ;)

hahahahahahaha, what can i say, if ur at lack of a covers use the hoodys, and yes todd thank god she is gone.... :thumbsup:

JDraper said:
Naah, can't be the right pix...clothes are still on :eek: :D
DRAPER!!!!!!!!!!That's bad even for you! :eek: :o :eek:

......although there are other pics, but i don't wanna post them and *ahem* get any reptilian cretins in hot water........EVEN though they might deserve it for pain and embarassment inflicted...... :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alright does anyone else think the summer went way to fast?....I go to college saturday, its like wow, i can remember graduating like it was last week not a few months ago!!

Back