Official Colorado Colors Run 09 - Ouray: Sept 4-7th, 2009 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Colorado Colors Run 09 - Ouray: Sept 4-7th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Count me in for this one. Ill try and get some other ranger/sploder guys to go as well. Probably just do the camping thing for the weekend.

Brian,

Do you think there is any chance we could get a group rate at the Ridgway-Ouray Lodge & Suites? September is still high season, and they are asking $100.00 a night for a room.

I dont know. Anyone else planning to hotel it? I will most likely stay there so that makes 2 rooms. No idea how many rooms it would take to get a group rate if they even have one. Scott, do you want to look into it?

Looks like i may be in still... Other guy who scheduled time off changed his mind.

Bump!!

We need more members going to this meet!!

Look at the links, check out the awesome photos, get your vacation time planned out, and join us on a truely grand experience!

I'm really surprised there is not more interest this year. That's too bad - in 2000, we had 20 trucks and a wonderful time! :D

My fiancee is talking me into moving to Colorado this winter/next spring, (Lakewood, probably) I would love to get into something like this, when I get down there, maybe next year.

My fiancee is talking me into moving to Colorado this winter/next spring, (Lakewood, probably) I would love to get into something like this, when I get down there, maybe next year.

Any idea where?

Bump!

Who can pass on such a beautiful place? I think we need some more pics in this thread.

Anyone care to share some of their past pics of the AWESOMENESS this area has to offer?

As requested!

Attachments

• m_DSC01931.JPG
    m_DSC01931.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 396

I want that picture (with me in it!) this year! :D

That is one of my favorite pics of my old X.

Here's some more:

CCR62-vi.jpg

IMGP2035-vi.jpg

IMGP2046-vi.jpg

IMGP2062-vi.jpg

IMGP2066-vi.jpg

IMGP2155-vi.jpg

WOW!!

Those are great! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!

I so want a nice picture of us out there with those Grand Mountains and Vally's below.
Going to make a nice Large framed wall picture to hang in the house.

Above the timberline
that means above 12,000 feet for you flatlanders:D

P1010187-2.jpg

P1010188-2.jpg

P1010190-2.jpg

This dog was like" yeah,I see ya lookin at my sheep. c'mon out and play my way buddy"

I will call him Ralph
Ralph had me confused with Section525 I guess. Honest mistake.

P1010191-2.jpg

P1010189-2.jpg

P1010197-1.jpg

P1010199-1.jpg

P1010202-1.jpg

P1010201-1.jpg

HPIM3285.jpg

HPIM3303.jpg

Top of Black Bear

P1010165-1.jpg

P1010166-1.jpg

Road to the sky

mytruck.jpg

Those are great Jon.

Harley on top of your rig is a priceless shot!

Wonder how the sheepdog knows its borders?

That old home is a cool find, guess one could camp in it if they had to.
I like the porch, and the fact is built on a hillside, looking down. Did it have a spooky cellar? I think Ted was wanting to move in, and train Harley to tend sheep..lol.!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think Ted was wanting to move in, and train Harley to tend sheep..lol.!

Probably so... But, that wouldn't be a bad life!

Great pictures, Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back