Official Kansas City Area Meet and Greet Thread--with BBQ | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Kansas City Area Meet and Greet Thread--with BBQ

I wish I would have been there. We had to have our 17 year old cat put to sleep :(:( The vet said it was either a brain tumor or a stroke. She couldn't walk. Her head was tilted to one side.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It definitely was a good time. The food was great as well. Always nice to finally meet more members from the board. You guys have the best Gen 1 rigs around town. I see Gen 1's all the time but none are ever set up to that degree. And a 5.0 Gen One is rare as is, so I'm glad I got to finally see one in person. Hopefully we can do this again soon and get more members out next time. I never thought I'd be the only one there with a Gen two or the lowest sitting truck hahha :D

2010-10-17_174738.jpg

2010-10-17_174711.jpg

2010-10-17_174652.jpg

2010-10-17_164228.jpg

Unknown-4.jpg

2010-10-17_173905.jpg

AGGGHHHH!!! I can't believe I missed this!!! I was sitting on my ass all day yesterday and was bored out of my mind!

Also, who's Explorer is that in the last picture? I think I've saw it in Leavenworth at Home Depot a few weeks ago?

Edit: If there is ever another meet, could someone send my a PM please:D I'd like to meet a few more gearheads.

That is JakeBrake's

Thanks Eric;)

I'm surprised I haven't seen it around much? He lives in OP and I am always working somewhere out there, guess I need to open my eyes a little more.

Judging from the pics, most of you are off-roaders and may pass on this. I have been thinking of a get together within the next few weeks at either KCIR or Heartland Park to just watch? Work was much to slow for me to afford any go fast goodies so I don't care to run, unless I get challenged:D

LOL yeah it was a good meet. I was the only Gen 2 out there and the lowest sitting truck. Limited , I'll be trying to head out that way to KCIR sometime next month but I won't be going in the Explorer to race. If you want you could race against the GT. :D

one thing is for sure about that big blue you wont miss it, it's big loud and unusual! lol

I have a couple more things to do this winter and a re-dyno then just for the know plan on making a run at KCIR. But I work just up the street from there so let me know if you go and ill hit it up!

Guess I should post up my slacker reason for not showing up, ended up having to work but guess it works out since its more gas money for SMORR.

Limited surprised I have yet to see your Explorer driving around since theres only so many Explorers in this town lol.

I know all about seeing Jakes truck not being missed since the day I saw him driving down santa fe.

P.S. Jake the guys at CHUX have no idea what limit straps are lol.

that is funny just ask for me every time Im working in the independence store now. ps on explorers there called 'shocks' lol

If you want you could race against the GT. :D

Is that a challenge? :D Let me know ASAP when you decide to go so I'm prepared.

Limited surprised I have yet to see your Explorer driving around since theres only so many Explorers in this town lol.

I pretty much take the second Gardner exit because I live off of 183rd St. Don't head through town much unless I'm going for food;) I'll be keeping my eye out for ya.

Back