• Register Today It's free!

Official Ny Thread!!

99-5.0explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Schenectady,NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer 5.0 AWD "SVT"
ok guys ill start im in the albany ny area lets get a get togather, gather lol... put faces to names, help each other with mods check out each other trucks, hit the trails ect ect..... so lets get a BBQ togather at least whos down to do it........ latter mikey

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is diapointin................

I am down, my aunt and uncle live up in Albany, its a bit of a ride but I would try to meet up, even if not for a run(depending on distance). Im sure people will start to reply soon, it took awhile for my last thread to get any responses.

i mean it doesnt have to be in albany it can be down south NY it all depends on where the "most" of the ppl live, at least have a BBQ first to get to know each other then possible set up a trail ride im always down, even know my 34's arent in yet(sad face* lol) my 30's go any and every where i put them!!!!!

I'm interested. I'm in Green county. I'm busy until like August or September though.

thats 2... i know theres more out there!!!!

One from the Rochester contingient here!

slowly but surely where come togather!! yes!!! MADSCOTSMAN what kinda transfercase do you have and how do ya like it?!

mmmm...

Transfer Case

99.5, I have a BW1354 from a Gen I with the shifter just to the left of the console.

MadScotsMan said:
99.5, I have a BW1354 from a Gen I with the shifter just to the left of the console.

how was the fit mint and do ya like it??

COME ON GUYS!!!!!! :eek:

come on people, the weather is nice lets get together and do something, if only to show our trucks and meet fellow board members it would be fun and maybe we can learn some stuff from one another.

How about July 2 or 16. At Crossgates or in Kingston or something. If we plan one others will come.

well lets get planin, what do you have in mind? trail ride?BBQ?crusie?, ill check the cal. and see when im off...

I am pretty much down as of right now, where would we want to meet up ? since we are kind of spread out maybe we could chose somewhere in the middle for everyone? I dont know how many of us are set up for trail , but If its something easy I would be willing to give it a go. hope to see you guys soon.

i sent pm's to all the ny ppl iv seen/found if you find any send them over to the thread, lets get a meet up and goin,.... theres places around here that are mild to easy trails... but like i said im down for even just a meet and greet etc

I'm interested with a meeting usually there are no to many ford explorer owners in new york. So i hang with guys down south a bit but set a date and location and i'm down with a meet

I Got An Explorer Meet Going Last Year.. Had It In Long Island Ny, Im From Staten Island

Theres A Few Other Explorer Boards You Can Grab People To Meet Up From

Im Not Really Down To Meet Though- Going To Sell My Truck :( - I Hit A Big Pot Hole A Week Ago And Cracked Two Of My 20" Spinners.. Kinda Upset That I Have Stock Rims On Right Now...

Still Got My Custom Sound Though And My Chrome Step Bars And Clear Lights And Billet Grille And Everything Else . But The Tims - I Miss Em :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey I would meet up. I live on the border in bergen county. I'll travel. I just have to know a couple weeks ahead.

Back