• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Official RockRanger/Jefe Dr. Pepper thread...

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
1600DrPepper.jpg

Ok, most of the people that wheel with these two know about this, but if you don't here it is. It seems there is always a picture of a Dr. Pepper can at some point when either of these guys are on the trail.
This thread is to post any pictures you can find of either these two drinking a Dr. Pepper, or a can in the picture somewhere with either one of their vehicles in it.

I'll just post th pictures I took this past weekend at Truck Haven. I know there are a few more in another thread right now, but I'll let you guys find them. Some of these were obviously staged, but some weren't.

Not staged:
1600DR7-med.jpg

Staged:
1600DR6-med.jpg

Not:
1600DR8-med.jpg

Not:
1600DR9-med.jpg

Not:
1600DR5-med.jpg

Kind of staged:
1600DR4-med.jpg

Staged:
1600DR3-med.jpg

Not:
1600DR1-med.jpg

Not:
1600TH1-med.jpg

Staged:
1600DR2-med.jpg

There was one picture I missed out on getting, which was RockRanger's bed of crushed empty cans. I think RockRanger has Jefe beat on the amount that each of them drink as well.

See what you can find and post them up in this thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
LMFAO!

That is great! Colin, just Great.

We got to get them a "I'm a Pepper" T-shirts for next run :chug:

ringer2.jpg

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
I just went through ALL of my pics :eek:

Obviously I cannot be taking pics and drinking a DP at the same time so I don't have too many. Which is probably also why in recent years I've started taking fewer pics. :D

Here is what I found:

Moab '01:
Moab_01.jpg

Truckhaven '02 - Shows that I don't drink DP exclusively (or didn't :p )
T-haven_02.jpg

Family Reunion '02
Reunion_02.jpg

Superstition '04
Superstition_04.jpg

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Reminds me of last years New Year's party when a two liter of Coca Cola managed to be in 14 of 27 pictures. I don't know many Pepper fans, but I do know quiet a few Mountain Dew fans

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
FROADER said:
There was one picture I missed out on getting, which was RockRanger's bed of crushed empty cans. I think RockRanger has Jefe beat on the amount that each of them drink as well.
Its only because he starts drinking earlier in the day as proved in this picture :p

1600DR5-med.jpg

My record on a wheeling trip (without trying) is a 12 pack in 24 hours. Ever since that trip I now bring a 24 pack. :D

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Well, here are the other two I was thinking about from another thread.

RockRanger was in Dave's truck when it rolled.
DSCF2347.jpg

I think this one was RockRanger's also.
attachment.php

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
In this picture I had just opened it and didn't want to spill it in the truck. Plus I knew colin was up to something and figured it would make a good shot :p :D

1600TH1-med.jpg

I went through my build up thread and this was the only picture I found outside with a Dr pepepr can. Guess i did a good job of hidding my addiction in that thread :D

Attachments

• gears.jpg
    gears.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 754

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
Dr. Pepper is the bomb!!! Dublin Dr. Pepper is even better. There are a couple of other girls in my car club and we are thinking of doing a cruise to the Dublin plant. :thumbsup: We eat Dr. Pepper jelly bellies, have the Dr. Pepper lip gloss, and when we thought we might move to Cali, one of my first concerns, "do they have DP?" :eek:

Anyway, here is a pic that showed up on my Myspace Comments.

jeffy.jpg

I am trying to get SVO as hooked as I am! ;) :D

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
Stang Girl said:
Dr. Pepper is the bomb!!! Dublin Dr. Pepper is even better. There are a couple of other girls in my car club and we are thinking of doing a cruise to the Dublin plant. :thumbsup:
My friend and I talked about making a road trip to Dublin, TX all through high school. We had even calculated how many cans we could haul in the back of my Toyota 1-ton Pickup. :D

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
Jefe said:
My friend and I talked about making a road trip to Dublin, TX all through high school. We had even calculated how many cans we could haul in the back of my Toyota 1-ton Pickup. :D

You can always get Dublin DP online. There are several places in Austin that sell it. Rudy's BBQ restaurants and the campus store at UT have it.

We had a friend that drove through Dublin and he brought us back all 6-pks of Dublin DP. I think it lasted about 3 hours for me. :eek:

Yeah, the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco is also pretty cool. That's only 2 hours away from here and it's been awhile since I have gone. Think it's about time I make another run. :D

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
LOL, what a great thread...... I SO wish I had a mid-air photo of Matt when all of the gear in his truckbed exploded trying to get up Double Whammy, there had to be a flying Dr Pepper somewhere in that event :D

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
GJarrett said:
LOL, what a great thread...... I SO wish I had a mid-air photo of Matt when all of the gear in his truckbed exploded trying to get up Double Whammy, there had to be a flying Dr Pepper somewhere in that event :D
I think I have video of that. :thumbsup:

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
GJarrett said:

My dr pepper is always securly tied down. I wouldnt want anything to happen to my presious cargo :D

I have never tried that dublin Dr pepper you guys speak of. Maybe one of the texas people can pick me up a case and bring it to moab in may. Or jefe and I can take a quick road trip in his new focus and go get a case or two or trunk load :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
RockRanger said:
My dr pepper is always securly tied down. I wouldnt want anything to happen to my presious cargo :D

I have never tried that dublin Dr pepper you guys speak of. Maybe one of the texas people can pick me up a case and bring it to moab in may. Or jefe and I can take a quick road trip in his new focus and go get a case or two or trunk load :D

You have never had Dublin DP? :eek: OMG, it is made with pure cane sugar instead of the fake stuff. DP will never taste the same again...it is pure heaven. :D

I would rent a U-Haul.... ;)

Here's the link...http://www.dublindrpepper.com