• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Official RockRanger/Jefe Dr. Pepper thread...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
It's all about the product placement ads..

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
Jefe said:
Another from the weekend:
DSCF0897.jpg

Seven guys looking at a fireplug. Or something beside it. Musta been a lull in the excitement for awhile, LOL

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
You mean you've never been to THE fireplug?;) It's worth the trip out just to find it :D

The business card I left in there about 2 or 3 years ago was still there, but the loose heim joint I left was gone.

Brandons

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 F150 SC 5.4
Wow, that is funny, i cant say ive ever tried DP (or remeber every trying it).... dont hurt me....

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Brandons said:
Wow, that is funny, i cant say ive ever tried DP (or remeber every trying it).... dont hurt me....

I think this above post is a problamatic post. It has been reported the moderators so expect being band in the next 24 hours. :fire: :D :D :p

You need to try in. Go get a can of it at the gas staion and see what you think.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
You guys think that's weird! My wife will only drink Cola, nothing else! Pepsi and Coke. And I finnally just got here drinking RC :rolleyes: She says Lemon Lime drinks (7-Up, Sprite,ect.) make her sick, because she use to have it when she was sick. She will not drink anything else though. I mean honestly how can you not love Strawberry Soda :D mmmmmm! :p

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
I had a school project due today and this was the best picture I could find to do it with. It just happens to work for this thread. (pic has already been in this thread though)

RockRanger and Jefe at Truck Haven

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
FROADER said:
I had a school project due today and this was the best picture I could find to do it with. It just happens to work for this thread. (pic has already been in this thread though)

RockRanger and Jefe at Truck Haven

That is so totally awesome!!! :D :thumbsup:

Brother_of_Jefe

Elite Explorer ??
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Canyon Country, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Wrangler Sahara

Brandons

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 F150 SC 5.4
I would check that out but i dont want any apples on my machine :p

Im gonna go get me some Dr pepper this weekend hehe. For some reason its not really around here in many places..

Also i was watching top gear and stumbled upon what seems to look like a DP can....
dp.jpg

Sorry it isnt really related, just thought it was funny after reading this thread the other day lol.

section525

sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
I was doing a little reading and came across this one:

attachment.php

I think it's a BII gas tank skid plate?! :p

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
Do your trash bins look like this?

04-dr-pepper-recycling.jpg

Mine does sometimes... :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
Looks like DP will have a new flavor available soon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7226616697

And since all us DP fans are here, what does everyone think of Cherry Vanilla DP? When it first came out I'd buy a 12 pack of it and a 12 pack of regular, and thought it was pretty good. I just picked up a bottle the other day and didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I did.