• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Official RockRanger/Jefe Dr. Pepper thread...

SVO

Moderator Emeritus/Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Turbocharged Navajo LX
The Museum

Well, (this is Stang Girl, btw), I forgot to take my camera. I was so excited about leaving and going to the museum that I left it at home. Due to time constraints, I didn't get to go through the museum part of the building (cost $5/person for the tour) but me and my co-worker (who I have converted to DP now ;) ) went to the gift shop and the old style fountain shop.

The pics enclosed show what goodies I got. The DP bottle has DP jelly belly's in them. Of course, they way I am eating them right now, they won't last long. I have also drank 3 of the Dr. Pepper cans. I didn't realize that each can has 40g of sugar. :eek:

Here is the show with everything. Bottle of DP Jelly Belly's, part of my 6-pack of DP's, made with original recipe, postcards (Jeff collects them), DP lip balm, DP dog tag, DP bracelet.

DP_Gifts.jpg

Here's a shot without the postcards so you can see what the cans look like.

DP_Gifts2.jpg

Here is the little notice from one of the gifts. Kind of hard to read, but there is a link and phone number to the DP museum.

DP_Museum.jpg

Oops, forgot my koozie and my souvenir cup from my fountain DP. :D

DP_cup2.jpg

DP_cup1.jpg

The fountain DP's are made the old fashioned way. They put the syrup in the cup, then add the soda water. Mmmmm, so tasty. :thumbsup: You can even buy the syrup to make them yourself at home. ;)

I could spend so much money there it is scary. :confused: You name it, they have it with a DP symbol on it. Anyway, I had fun, thought about all of you DPoholics, and wished that I had taken my camera. :rolleyes: It was fun...maybe we can have an EF get-together there. :D

Lori - coming off my DP high :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
A trip there is on my todo list before I die.

I dont care for the Dr Pepper Jelly Bellys. I tried them when I took a tour of the Jelly Belly factory. The best part about the Jelly Belly factory are the Belly Flops. 10lbs of Jelly Bellys for $15 how can you turn that down.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
Not sure if this is in this thread...

Flaming Dr. Pepper

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper

Kinda off the Dr. Pepper topic, but :thumbsup:

FireZapper

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Was out at the local flee market today. Seen these and thought you'd like them.

Attachments

• 2google.jpg
    2google.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 410
  • go2ogle.jpg
    go2ogle.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 403

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
Holy %$@#

I wonder if they have any teeth left...

SVO

Moderator Emeritus/Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Turbocharged Navajo LX
Not that I drink soda pop, but when I do it's Coke, well I guess I got busted, here I am, drinking a DP, cause it was the only thing other than beer in the cooler.

Sneeky lil Stang Girl caught me on digital media :rolleyes:

cr0220.jpg

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT