Oh yeah! Elizabeth Smart Found Alive! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oh yeah! Elizabeth Smart Found Alive!

Am I the only one who still feels like this whole thing is alittle fishy? It completly boggles my mind that she could have been 15 mins from home and did not get away for 9 months...... Her father seams to be alittle too much of a good actor (also alittle flameish but that doesnt have to do with anything)..... I just feel this was some sort of set up kind of thing.... Does anyone else get that feeling?

She didn't get away because she was brainwashed. They doubt she was in that locale the whole time.

Hey check the brainwash definition from the dictionary. (honest I didn`t add anything, and Now that I think about it I believe this was attempted on me in sunday school!)

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
brainwash verb [T] DISAPPROVING
to make someone believe something by continually telling them that it is true and preventing any other information from reaching them:
The government is trying to brainwash them into thinking that war is necessary.

Am I the only one who still feels like this whole thing is alittle fishy?

Are you suggesting they sold her as a love slave, or something like that?
Stranger things have happened I guess, but if it was something like that then the buyers would have some VERY HOT property on their hands. Like I said I haven`t been exposed to the story as much as you guys since I`m in Canada, and it probably wasn`t newsworthy enough till now. (sad but true)
Wierd observation, but if you had it then I`m sure the police have thought of it.

Back