• Register Today It's free!

Ohio Explorer Club

leggo

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland,Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Sport
I am curious to see how many people would be interested in forming or joining a Explorer club in Ohio.

At this moment I am not ready to start it,until I get a webpage up and running, but I would like to start getting Ideas and taking feedback.

Please reply to this thread.
Give me your name, area you live in, and what you would like to see most in an Ex club? Most importantly how far will you travel?

Thank you,
Brent Horton in Solon, Ohio(20 minutes s.w. of Cleveland)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well this seems to be a good Idea. LOL

Looks like I will have to sign up as a satellite member to the NOIEC.:D

OH boy OH boy!! are we going to have to change our name soon! Leggo i am sure eric will not mind if ya come on over to the NOIEC...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

How about............?
Lake east or Lake Erie chapter NOIEC?
so that would be man thats gonna be a long window sticker.
Oh boy-stop me now!

Well, I'd love to join, but I will be living in Tennessee by this time next month. Relocating!

thats ok tom.
I dont blame you.

i hear ya leggo, i was thinking about the satellite thing also, but did not mention it yet to no one. I don't know what to do, there is no one around me here, in my neck of tha woods!

Its a calling!
We are not predjudice to other states....
Break down the barrier, break down that wall!!
All Explorers unite!

..............uuuhh? You guys arent going to let me in youre club now, are you?

I think that's cool, but keep in mind that most of the western shore of Lake Erie is MI. (I grew up in the mouth of the Detroit River 30 miles from Ohio) Does that mean I could join too? pleeeeeease....?

-Joe-

There might not be anything to join if I dont get any more responses. :rolleyes:

I think I am just gonna give those guys (NOIEC) a fake Illinois adress and join there club.HEHE.

Back