ok, dumb question (battery question) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ok, dumb question (battery question)

97GoldXLT

Reaction score
City, State
Gouverneur, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
I have A LOT of things running off of my battery.. I have both sets of my driving lights (4 all together) and my Amp power cord and let just say, it's getting pretty crowded! is there ANYTHING I could do do maybe add something to the battery in order to attach the accessories too, instead of trying to squeeze them all under the terminal? I know something like this existed, it's just that I cant think of it!

ANY ideas? let me know!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try using a power distribution block from a single lead from your battery, you can then connect 2, 3, 4 or more accessories to that single block using anything from 8g to 4g or larger

Yes, something like that but I know the prices from google checkout are quite high from my experience. Check out Scosche power blocks

I just installed a Buss Fuses 14-slot auxiliary fuse panel in my truck. It's very convenient because instead of a bunch of separate wires going to the batter all with their own inline fuse there's only the single wire from the fuse panel going to the battery.

Back