OME 2" springs, have, but don't need!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

OME 2" springs, have, but don't need!!

jwrezz

Elite Snow Shoveler
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parsippany, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT
Listen guys, this is kinda important. I was in a pretty major accident on Friday and I think my Explorer is gonna be totalled (sp). I just ordered the OME springs from OK 4x4. I just called to see if I can cancel the order, but ARB was already conctacted and it's too late. I'd have to pay shipping to send it back. I asked OK 4x4 if some one called in from this site requesting them could they just take mine? He said that'd be ok. They are located in NJ (the springs are being shipped to their shop), not too far from the NJ/PA border off of I-78. Their # is 908-454-6973. So if any of you are in the market for these springs, and don't mind picking them up at OK 4x4, or paying to have them shipped from there, please mention to them that you would like to buy the springs that were already ordered by John Resciniti (that's me). I guess you should send me an email, in case they want confirmation. Thanx so much all,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear about your Explorer. I guess this has been a real bad week for them (to say the least). Good luck selling your springs. I hope everything works out.

$200 a piece plus shipping. Thanx again! Rick, what do you mean this has been a bad week for them? Ford? Explorer owners?

Looks like my truck'll be totalled, but every thing looks ok for me (knock on wood). I'm a fire fighter and was responding to a call at the time, but I am a notoriously careful driver and from the looks of the report, and other witness reports, I may just be able to get another Explorer (maybe a '98 or newer so I can get the Trailmaster lift)!!

Wish me luck every one!!

thanx for the info. I feel so horrible now. Such a tragedy. I just can't imagine.

Back