• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Only Bagged Rangers and Explorers!!!!! Lets see who is King Of Tuck.

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
Everybody post pics of your truck. Size of wheels and clearance info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

rlfknlorangers

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT 4X4

My 97 ranger bagged body dropped 3.5 inches. shaved handles tail skin and alot of other things..on a set of 17's. this is my real baby but i like this forum cause its givin me alot of info to start work on my 97 expo daily, except that one goin up and wont be quite as low as this one:D

rlfknlorangers

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT 4X4

this aint a bad pic either from the christmas drag

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt

My 97 ranger bagged body dropped 3.5 inches. shaved handles tail skin and alot of other things..on a set of 17's. this is my real baby but i like this forum cause its givin me alot of info to start work on my 97 expo daily, except that one goin up and wont be quite as low as this one:D
See youguys this is what im talking about that truck is low to the earth, i give you mad props, that thing is sick!!!! Now lets see w:usa: ho can beat this.

SkanlaxJMO

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
thats nuts....it looks so good it looks photo shopped.

rlfknlorangers

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT 4X4
thanks for the compliments guys....i do have one thats even nicer in my garage, its not a ranger/expo but its body dropped on 20's, me and my buddy are building it but its all apart for paint so there wont be any pics of that one laid out for a while:(
but heres a couple from when it was on 17inch scion tc wheels from this past summer

Reaction score
City, State
u wouldnt know if i told u
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 explorer sport
i know its a dodge but this is the truck me and my cousin built. i still miss my baby. 20x9 20x10 budnik pentacles

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
Dodge!!

Nice Work. But i know it can go lower.

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 explorer sport
oh yeah i just set it up with a basic cantilever in the rear and bags up front with 2 inch drop spindles. the paint is what i focused on as the show stopper.

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
oh yeah i just set it up with a basic cantilever in the rear and bags up front with 2 inch drop spindles. the paint is what i focused on as the show stopper.
Awesome work. The flames are an attention grabber.

slammedxonair

Reaction score
City, State
vermilion ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 2wd
heres mine got the 20s on the rear for a test fit lays rockers. not my wheels a friends for testing. i want panther juice 5 spokes.

Last edited:

95offroadx

Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
that dodge is really sweet. these are some nice truck yets, cant wait till will i get my 95+ranger or explorer, im thinking deep dish 18's and bags

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 explorer sport
Thanks, im diggin that 1st gen layin rocker. also just spring for the 20's it will be worth it.

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
It looks like its going to be awesome once it gets out there. That thing is slammin, slamminx!!!

madeyoulook14

Reaction score
City, State
Miami,fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xlt
I rather reach for the sky....
atleast try to

lowxon22s

Reaction score
City, State
North augusta, South carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT

4 linked in the rear with a cantilever set up in the front. on 22x10 inch wheels. about an inch from layin pinch

95offroadx

Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
^^dude im seriously droolin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Turdle

Habla tortuga
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
Very nice job Shane-

It's the best I have seen. I really dig the satin black. Come paint my truck pleeeeees