oops... snows a bit deeper than i thought | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

oops... snows a bit deeper than i thought

got a BIG snow dump last night decided to try and get down the driveway before i plowed... bad idea!
snowstorm2009014.jpg

snowstorm2009015.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow!
now thats deep

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea i just now noticed thats how he hooked me up when he moved his truck a little..=\ o well its a class V hitch lol so it was fine, and had no risk of popping off.

yea i just now noticed thats how he hooked me up when he moved his truck a little..=\ o well its a class V hitch lol so it was fine, and had no risk of popping off.

It's not the hitch that's the issue, it's the 2lb-2" cannon ball when it snaps off the mount.

I would've wrapped the strap around the back of the hitch bar then around the ball so that IF it broke, it would head towards the back of the rig it's mounted on instead of flying through the windshield of the rig pulling.

Just my $.02

So why didnt you put it in four wheel drive, !??? :D :rolleyes::eek:

So why didnt you put it in four wheel drive, !??? :D :rolleyes::eek:

lol was in 4wd :p was just more of couldn't see where the road was as there was ft of snow on it and they plowed it weird so it looked as if the ditch was part of the road(incase your wondering the ditch... isn't part of the road.... lol)

haha, big cummins 4x4 with a winch still needs a ford to get out! Just kidding, cummins are awesome!

Back