• Register Today It's free!

Ordered 2014 Sport today

CobraJohn

Reaction score
City, State
Magnolia, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
I ordered my 2014 Sport today. Tuxedo Black on Black.

401A
2nd Row Buckets
2nd Row Console
Trailer Tow
Wheel Lock Kit

So I got it for $1000 below invoice + $1000 rebate. Not sure I got the best deal possible or as good as an XPlan, but happy to have it on order.

Crystal, I will forward my order number to you when I get it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You're gonna love it. I haven't used so many excuses to go driving since I was 16 and had just got my license. Love cruising around town with the moonroof open and jumpin on her. Listening to the turbos. Love it.

I ordered my 2014 Sport today. Tuxedo Black on Black.

401A
2nd Row Buckets
2nd Row Console
Trailer Tow
Wheel Lock Kit

So I got it for $1000 below invoice + $1000 rebate. Not sure I got the best deal possible or as good as an XPlan, but happy to have it on order.

Crystal, I will forward my order number to you when I get it.

2000.00 below dealer invoice? For a 2014 SPORT? You have one hell of a deal there! Best deal on a SPORT I've heard of yet. And a 14 at that! Xplan will not come even close to touching that price.

Eddie

In my area the current incentive is 2k which means you paid invoice and got a incentive, but a very fair price! I got $700 below invoice with usaa, plus incentives plus the 750 marketing bonus that comes with the brochure. Now if Ford would just build the darn thing...2013 here though.

In my area the current incentive is 2k which means you paid invoice and got a incentive, but a very fair price! I got $700 below invoice with usaa, plus incentives plus the 750 marketing bonus that comes with the brochure. Now if Ford would just build the darn thing...2013 here though.

Correct......and there is a $2000.00 incentive here also on the 2013's......but on the 2014's there is only a $1000.00 incentive.

I guess considering its a 2014 and getting it $2000 below invoice, I did okay.

Wasn't sure if the incentives are different because here they are the same on the 2014, just depends on when you take delivery if it still applies or if will have changed. Either way, I think you did just fine and paid a very fair price.

The dealer still needs to make some money, just as long as they don't try to make it all on my one sale!

Was the $1000 incentive on the 2014 something through the dealer or Ford? I called Ford marketing about two weeks ago and they said there were no incentives yet for 2014's, same with my dealer. So maybe this is a recent change?

Congrats I love ours!!

Ok so I'm a little confused here, how are you guys ordering a 2014 sport right now.? I have called numerous times and my dealer tells me that I can't order a 2014 sport until she hears back from ford....??? What I'm I missing here..?

the right dealer ?!?

Not sure why you don't just go to another dealer.... :)

Back