Ordered a 2014 Sport today | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 2014 Sport today

Crystal,
Should we expect to get order numbers before or after the June 3 build start date?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crystal,
Should we expect to get order numbers before or after the June 3 build start date?

Hi anomadtoo,

Order numbers are given to you when you place your order; they are four characters long and typically appear on your order's paperwork. If you can't find it, give your sales rep a call; they'll be happy to assist. If you're referring to your VIN, these are typically assigned around the same time your vehicle enters production.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Crystal

Hi anomadtoo,

Order numbers are given to you when you place your order; they are four characters long and typically appear on your order's paperwork. If you can't find it, give your sales rep a call; they'll be happy to assist. If you're referring to your VIN, these are typically assigned around the same time your vehicle enters production.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Crystal

Crystal,
I was given my Ford Order number today and is 445525. But you stated that the numbers are four digist; so i'm confused. I'm in Germany and order through ENCS.

Damon Anderson

Orderd 2014 and Paid Deposit - NO Order #?

I ordered a 2013 explorer a few weeks back and just recently got a call from ford saying they are not making anymore 2013 models and I would either have to wait for a 2014 or change vehicle specifics. I told them to order the 2014 with my specifics and he said it would be 12-16 weeks for delivery so from August to September. I am in Canada and I know they only get made in the US in two plants. I never received an order # yet, just emailed my sales associate about getting one.

...But you stated that the numbers are four digist; so i'm confused....
Damon,

I’m Cory and I’m covering for Crystal while she’s out. Do you have your paperwork? Send me a copy via private message so I can track it for you. :thumbsup:

...I never received an order # yet, just emailed my sales associate about getting one.
Congrats on the order, Jermoz; shoot me a PM when you get the info!

Cory

Damon,

I’m Cory and I’m covering for Crystal while she’s out. Do you have your paperwork? Send me a copy via private message so I can track it for you. :thumbsup:

Cory

Cory,
I do not have paperwork from ENCS. They just provide a copy of the quote when we order. The FO number previously stated was all that was given after I bugged them.

...They just provide a copy of the quote when we order. The FO number previously stated was all that was given after I bugged them.
Anomadtoo,

Please PM me the dealer details for the order and I’ll use my resources to track it down.

Cory

Anomadtoo,

Please PM me the dealer details for the order and I’ll use my resources to track it down.

Cory

Cory,
ENCS is the military post car sales; so I'm not sure that will exactly help. But...I was just told that the Ford Order # is 5525 and for myself (Damon Anderson).

Let me know what else you may need to track my order.

Thanks for the help

...ENCS is the military post car sales; so I'm not sure that will exactly help. But...I was just told that the Ford Order # is...
They will have submitted the order through a dealer. Check on which one it is and send me a PM with the dealer code (it’s six digits long and starts with an ‘F’) and I’ll research the status.

Cory

I have my VIN and I tried adding it to the end of your link and it comes back as bad request.

Is that link still good or could it be something else?

Hi Purp1eOne.

The link doesn't usually go live until around the time your vehicle is actually produced. We'll let you know when to look for it as we track your order for you. :)

Ashley

Hi Purp1eOne.

The link doesn't usually go live until around the time your vehicle is actually produced. We'll let you know when to look for it as we track your order for you. :)

Ashley

OK, thanks

Back