Ordered an Explorer Limited, kodiak brown, pecan/charcoal blac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered an Explorer Limited, kodiak brown, pecan/charcoal blac

rlbarnett72

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ford F-150 Lariat
We just ordered a new explorer limited, kodiak brown, pecan/charcoal black. can't wait for it to get here. I found this forum after a search. I found a lot of great info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We just ordered a new explorer limited, kodiak brown, pecan/charcoal black. can't wait for it to get here. I found this forum after a search. I found a lot of great info.
Welcome to the Forum rlbarnett72.:wavey:
I look forward to seeing your future posts in the other 2011 - 2014 threads.

Good luck.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Congrats! How long did they quote you?

4 to 6 weeks. But from what I've read on the forum it might be longer, let's hope not.

Well I got my DORA today and everything looks as it should. Is there a way to track it without bugging the dealer all the time?

Well I got my DORA today and everything looks as it should. Is there a way to track it without bugging the dealer all the time?
Yes, you can bug Crystal.:) She is one of the Ford reps that monitors this Forum. She is off today but will be back in the office tomorrow (Thursday).
You can send her a PM (private message) by clicking on FordService in the left margin in any of her posts or you can use this link;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=157968

She usually requires your name, daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealership info in your message. But you can provide whatever info you have to help her track the vehicle. It may be too early yet but Crystal will be able to tell you. Good luck.

Peter

I got my window sticker today. Build date is 2/7. My salesman said it should be in by the end of the month. Hoping all goes well.

I got my window sticker today. Build date is 2/7. My salesman said it should be in by the end of the month. Hoping all goes well.

PM me when you're ready for an update on your Explorer, rlbarnett72; I'll be happy to check on it for you! :thumbsup:

Crystal

Back