• Register Today It's free!

Ordered me some LED's

theluke19

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport Trac
Ordered a 10 pack of these - white (194 socket) 20smd LED bulbs - for various accessory lights (license plate, glove box, etc - anyone know where else these are used?)

ViewPicture.jpg

Also picked up a set of white (3156 socket) 68 SMD LED reverse lights

386404610_o.jpg

Next up will be 6000k HID headlights / and 3700k or 3000k HID or LED fogs..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LEDs are definitely some of the coolest things to do to a vehicle. So far I have them in my license plate lights, glove box, dome light and gauges. Used some cheaper ones for my cupholders. Have fun with them, you'll be itching to find even more places to put them!

BTW - I don't necessarily anticipate increase in brightness on any of these - I'm mainly doing this to change the temperature of the light.

that cleeeannn white light :)

Let me know how bright the 3156's are. I got both leds in my tails and backups, but i got the earlier 4mm leds, not the smds. I've been wanting to try them. Where did you get yours, superbrightleds.com ?

SVT

Got them from Ebay for cheap.99 (I linked to the ebay ad, in the OP), and I'll definitely be posting pictures.

This is something I've thought about doing as well. Hope you get before and after pics.

I bought a 10-pk of those too ............ IDK why. For that price I'll play with them. Think I'll put them in my F150 though.

Back