Ordered my 2013 Explorer Sport 1-12-13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered my 2013 Explorer Sport 1-12-13

20lbbooster

Reaction score
City, State
Houston
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I've been waiting on buying a new SUV ever since ford announced the Explorer Sport back in March. I finally ordered ours last Saturday 1-12-13. We ordered a Ruby Red
400a
Power liftgate
BLISS
NAV

I can't wait to track it's progress!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been waiting on buying a new SUV ever since ford announced the Explorer Sport back in March. I finally ordered ours last Saturday 1-12-13. We ordered a Ruby Red
400a
Power liftgate
BLISS
NAV

I can't wait to track it's progress!

Hey 20lbbooster!

Congratulations on ordering; looks like you picked out a nice one! I'm happy to keep an eye on your Explorer's journey and report its progress to you. Just send me a PM with either your order number/dealer name or VIN; I'll do the rest!

Crystal

What are you paying for it? I am trying to negotiate one now, leasing, buying? Sell price? Any info would help, thanks

What are you paying for it? I am trying to negotiate one now, leasing, buying? Sell price? Any info would help, thanks

Check the invoice price on truecar.com

I paid $50 over invoice minus the $2k rebate ford is running.

We're coming in around 40k maybe even a little less depending on rebates when the vehicle comes in.

Hello Crystal,

I've sent you also a pm on twitter since after 4 weeks my dealer said he still haven't got any news of my order status :(

Can't tell you how much I'd like to see my Explorer Sport in my driveway soon :)

Best regards

Eric

Hello Crystal,

I've sent you also a pm on twitter since after 4 weeks my dealer said he still haven't got any news of my order status :(

Can't tell you how much I'd like to see my Explorer Sport in my driveway soon :)

Best regards

Eric

Hi Eric,

I'm happy to track your Explorer for you. Send me a PM (private message) by clicking on FordCustSrvc to the left and include your order number/dealer name. I'll check on your Explorer's status and fill you in on the details. :)

Crystal

Back